Return to the Perennials Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
the free gift from santa rosa gardens order

Posted by southerngardening24 7b (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 30, 14 at 0:09

Just wanted to share a pic of the little plant that came free with my recent order. It's the cutest little plant ever! Isn't it?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: the free gift from santa rosa gardens order

very cute

o

Nice! Is that a Rudbeckia hirta? I got an Agastache Kudos Silver as a free gift with my order. I am generally very impressed with my order. 80% of the plants look really great and exceed expectations, one died shortly after arrival, and the rest are OK looking.

o

I wonder how much you have to spend to get a free plant. I spent just under $50, slightly over with the shipping cost, and didn't get a free plant. Others have said they got one. Not that I'm complaining, just wondering where the dollar amount is you need to spend to get the free plant. The plants I got look pretty good for being end of the season plants.

Karen

o

mmmfruit: yes it is, a denver daisy. One of my heuchera was very small and I think it is about dead now. All the others are growing well. Agastache Kudos Silver looks very pretty on their site.

Karen: I spent around $25 and I believe they sent the free plant because one of the heuchera was so tiny compared to the others.

o

mmmfruit: yes it is, a denver daisy. One of my heuchera was very small and I think it is about dead now. All the others are growing well. Agastache Kudos Silver looks very pretty on their site.

Karen: I spent around $25 and I believe they sent the free plant because one of the heuchera was so tiny compared to the others.

o

Oh, I see. That makes sense then. The plants I have all seem to be doing well so far. I got some in the ground, the others are in pots still soon to be in the ground sometime this week. We'll be a little cooler this week so it'll be a good time to plant.

Karen

o

Maybe my free plant came to make up for the poor state of the one plant that came almost dead. Despite one plant dying, I am happy with my order, given how nice everything else looks and the low prices.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Perennials Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here