Return to the Perennials Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Been busy with different kind of plants

Posted by miclino 5 MI (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 8, 14 at 22:52

Have not posted here at all this year. Been busy with a completely different kind of plant environment. Setup a heavily planted aquarium and finally have it sort of settling. Had an unexpected surprise. Never expected aquatic flowers but here they are....its an anubia flower.

That being said, my outdoor beds are not neglected and will post some pics later.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Been busy with different kind of plants

Hi there. :o) I am also working on a planted tank although I have to say I don't know much yet.

I bought a light for planted tanks and have been purchasing plants at petsmart. So far so good. They're really growing and I've had some flowers but mine were not very pretty.

Whats your favorite that you are growing? I just love my banana plant. It has so much character.

o

Anubias are great so are cryptocoryne

o

How pretty. Are there fish as well, or just the plants?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Perennials Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here