Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
aklinda

kudos to gardener's supply company

aklinda
11 years ago

Like many people who experience mobility issues as we age, I have found myself unable to do as much as I used to be able to do. A year ago I ordered a tractor scoot from Gardener's Supply - it's like a tractor seat on wheels and it has a handle you could pull it with and a basket in the back to carry a bucket or small items. It really made a difference in what I was able to do in the garden but I had some issues with the tires losing air and then two days ago the handle broke off. It was a year old and I no longer had my reciept but I was so disappointed that it broke I decided to write them a letter. I really didn't expect them to do anything but just wanted them to know about the problems that I had - maybe they could make some changes to avoid those issues in the future. To my surprise they wrote me back and are replacing the broken tractor scoot with a new updated model. They gave other options like a credit or refund but I find the tractor scoot so useful I would rather just have another one. I was very happy to recieve this level of customer service from this company. I have mobility issues and can't stand or walk for long and am glad I will be able to continue to use the tractor scoot to be able to continue working in my garden.I posed thi in Cottage Garden and Winter Sowing also - because I do all of those types of gardening.

Comments (3)