Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rouge21_gw

Where are wieslaw59's garden pictures?

Is it my imagination or has this esteemed GW member not yet posted his July (let alone his May and June garden photos)?

Comments (11)

• prairiemoon2 z6b MA
    10 years ago

I would also be happy to see photos of wieslaw59s garden. :-)

• Patty W. zone 5a Illinois
    10 years ago

I'll second that request as I've gotten so many wonderful plant ideas from you. May I also add excellent advise that is so very much appreciated. Get nervous about posting here or would have said that long ago. Bet there are many lurkers such as myself that have benefited from your posts and gorgeous photos. I was sent into a tizzy last time you posted your pics. Thou looking them all up was fun. Keep posting wiselaw59. I'm sure it can get annoying at times but the advice has been right for my garden. Yikes, beginning to ramble so bye.

• rouge21_gw (CDN Z5b/6a)
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I know 'W59' had posted a few weeks ago in the first "Combinations pics" thread re. his frustration with PHOTOBUCKET but I had replied soon after showing with a screenshot what is easily done which will allow 'W59' to include lots of his wonderful photos in a single post.

(Although as long as 'W59' has taken the pictures I would be glad to see them even in the winter...it would give me something to look forward to!)

Here is a link that might be useful: posting using Photobucket

• boday
    10 years ago

On board with the sentiments of the thread. Please.

• Pat z6 MI
    10 years ago

Me too, me too. Wieslaw, where are you?????

• wieslaw59
    10 years ago

I'm here. I have a lot of small chicks now, so I come here only now and then. My garden has not changed substantially since last year, so I did not want to make people sick of me by sending the same pictures all the time. I added some pictures to my last year's May-thread two weeks ago or so. I have some close-ups from June , which I will post in the evening (we have a heat wave here in Northern Europe, so I'm half dead untill 6-7 p.m.

• Tiffany, purpleinopp Z8b Opp, AL
    10 years ago

Well good to hear from you and that all is going well, except the heat!

• sunnyborders
    10 years ago

Appreciate what you say re the garden and change, Wieslaw.

Think a very large part of the skill, in mixed perennial gardening, actually leads to much of the garden not changing significantly from year to year.

Also appreciate your past time and effort, and any future time, in posting garden pictures.

Sorry to hear about the heat wave. Can make a lot of additional work in watering. Suspect in Europe that the gardeners themselves don't rely on air conditioners, like we do!

• florauk
    10 years ago

We've had over a week of sunshine - that counts as a heatwave here! It's over 80 today (supposed to reach 84 tomorrow (29 for wieslaw59). Incredibly hot for us and it hasn't rained for nearly 2 weeks - but we're owed some sun after a miserable spring and early summer. So far everyone is loving it. Not watering anything yet though, except newly transplanted vegetables.

• rouge21_gw (CDN Z5b/6a)
    Original Author
    10 years ago

so I did not want to make people sick of me by sending the same pictures all the time.

I do this all the time....oops...maybe I should heed this advice myself ;).

• angua85
    10 years ago

But...but... those of us who are new have not seen it!

I look forward to the pictures!