Return to the Perennials Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
seed exchange question

Posted by rober49 5 (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 27, 14 at 8:15

I went into my profile & updated to show my state, zip code, & to show that I'm in the u.s.. I also listed the seeds I'm looking for & that I have to offer. every time I try to post I get sent to the seed exchange special instructions page. I contacted garden web & have not heard back yet. any one on this forum post there? any ideas? any one have any purple prairie clover or hyssop seed?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: seed exchange question

I'm not 100% sure what you're doing but there are two things going on. When you update your trade list that's updating your page -which is one thing... If you want to trade then do the second thing and create a post on either the seed or plant exchange saying what you want. People who have it can then check your page (a link will show by your name) and see if you have anything on your list that they're interested in trading for.
Does that help?

o

the site is not allowing me to post or reply to post on that forum. when I click on post a new message it loops me down to the seed exchange instruction page, it will not allow me to even click on the reply button.

o

same im having the same problem

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Perennials Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here