Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rober49

seed exchange question

rober49
9 years ago

I went into my profile & updated to show my state, zip code, & to show that I'm in the u.s.. I also listed the seeds I'm looking for & that I have to offer. every time I try to post I get sent to the seed exchange special instructions page. I contacted garden web & have not heard back yet. any one on this forum post there? any ideas? any one have any purple prairie clover or hyssop seed?

Comments (3)

• katob Z6ish, NE Pa
    9 years ago

I'm not 100% sure what you're doing but there are two things going on. When you update your trade list that's updating your page -which is one thing... If you want to trade then do the second thing and create a post on either the seed or plant exchange saying what you want. People who have it can then check your page (a link will show by your name) and see if you have anything on your list that they're interested in trading for.
    Does that help?

• rober49
    Original Author
    9 years ago

the site is not allowing me to post or reply to post on that forum. when I click on post a new message it loops me down to the seed exchange instruction page, it will not allow me to even click on the reply button.

• tmeles
    9 years ago

same im having the same problem

Sponsored
Iris Design Associates
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars22 Reviews
Northern Virginia Landscape Architect - 13x Best of Houzz Winner!