Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
aklinda

My replacement order from Bluestone Perennials

aklinda
12 years ago

I placed an order during Bluestones's half off sale that arrived in very bad condition so for the first time I took advantage of their excellent guarantee. I emailed them when the initial order arrived to describe the poor condition that the plants arrived in. They responded quickly and said they would send replacement plants in September as it was too hot in New Mexico (where I live) at that time to be planting out. I recieved my replacement order today and it was in excellent condition. None of the soil had fallen out of the pots and the moisture level was perfect - not dry and not soggy. The plants were good-sized and very healthy looking and there was very little damage in shipping. One salvia had a bent leaf and a couple of leaves had fallen off a catmint. I was concerned after reading some of the posts about the condition other people's ordered had arrived in. It seems that Bluestone is reacting in a positive way to the feedback they have gotten from their customers, as evidenced by the great condition my replacement order arrived in.