Return to the Perennials Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My replacement order from Bluestone Perennials

Posted by aklinda 7 (lindanewland@myway.com) on
Thu, Sep 22, 11 at 14:41

I placed an order during Bluestones's half off sale that arrived in very bad condition so for the first time I took advantage of their excellent guarantee. I emailed them when the initial order arrived to describe the poor condition that the plants arrived in. They responded quickly and said they would send replacement plants in September as it was too hot in New Mexico (where I live) at that time to be planting out. I recieved my replacement order today and it was in excellent condition. None of the soil had fallen out of the pots and the moisture level was perfect - not dry and not soggy. The plants were good-sized and very healthy looking and there was very little damage in shipping. One salvia had a bent leaf and a couple of leaves had fallen off a catmint. I was concerned after reading some of the posts about the condition other people's ordered had arrived in. It seems that Bluestone is reacting in a positive way to the feedback they have gotten from their customers, as evidenced by the great condition my replacement order arrived in.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My replacement order from Bluestone Perennials

Bluestone is famous for its customer service. I am not surprised that they are doing everything possible to satisfy their customers.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Perennials Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here