Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
flowerluvr

Wedding-Photo heavy, of course!

flowerluvr
14 years ago

The wedding day started with no electricity, and everything coated in ice.

{{gwi:273531}}

The groom, Miciah, helping Jim figure out what all of his "parts" are for, lol!

{{gwi:273533}}

I love this shot, she looks terrified!

{{gwi:273535}}

My big brother Chuck. He married the happy couple.

{{gwi:273538}}

{{gwi:273541}}

The in-laws and the outlaws...you decide ;)

{{gwi:273544}}

{{gwi:273545}}

{{gwi:273546}}

When I saw this picture....

{{gwi:273547}}

...it made me think of this picture. My little girl sure grew up fast!

{{gwi:273548}}

{{gwi:273549}}

The ice all melted, and everything turned to mud. This is Miciah's niece, the "snowflake girl", doing what kids do best :)

{{gwi:273550}}

What a great day it was, I'm so happy for those two kids. All the music was by the Beatles, and Christina walked down the aisle to "Imagine". Not a dry eye in the house ;)

Brenda

PS. See, there really WAS a wedding, lol!

Comments (13)

• woodyoak zone 5 southern Ont., Canada
    14 years ago

And it looks like a fun one too! Great pictures.... Was the wedding at your place? We got married under the peach tree in Randy's parents backyard. I have a definite fondness for at-home weddings :-)

• flowerluvr
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Uh-oh! Posted this in the wrong place! Oh, well, I'll post a link and direct everyone here, lol!

The wedding was at Christina and Miciah's house. After we found out that Chuck was sick, they moved the wedding up and scaled it back. It was to have been the 4th of September. He wouldn't have been there. I admire the two of them so much for doing that. Christina always wanted Chuck to marry her, that was the most important thing to her. I love an "at home" wedding, too. It was the perfect little wedding for those two.

• gardenbug
    14 years ago

OOH, what fun! Looks like a wedding with loads of personal touches and memories. What a wonderful shot of Snowflake Girl! All the photos are terrific...and the gorgeous tearful bride reminds me of my DD's wedding as well. :)
    Chuck has your eyes...or you have his: You decide!

• anitamo
    14 years ago

These photos are so wonderful, Brenda, and everyone looks so happy. I just love the shots of DD before and after...in her socks! You must cry buckets when you look at these. And I agree, a precious thing they did so that your DB could be there.

• jaceysgranny
    14 years ago

I haven't been on this forum much so I don't know you but wanted to congratulate the groom, wish the bride the best and tell the MIL what a beautiful daughter she has. I wish them happiness.

Nancy

• ken_adrian Adrian MI cold Z5
    14 years ago

congrats ....

what interests me the most.. wedding aside.. is that there is actually a flower/garden lover who isnt a hundred years old.. like the rest of us... lol ...

good luck both in the garden.. and in marriage ...

ken

• gardeningmary
    14 years ago

I love wedding photos that mark capture the happiness and emotions of the day. These are wonderful Brenda. It's lovely to see your beautiful daughter and family, especially the photo of you and your brother. ((Hugs))

Thank you for sharing with us

Mary

• mayhem69
    14 years ago

where are the flowers? this is the perennials forum
    still, she is a little hottie, lucky man

• flowerluvr
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thanks for all the kind remarks :) As a matter of fact, they're both into gardening. It's so fun to listen to them planning how it will all be.

Mayhem, here ya go. This was it for flowers, and they were fake :/ The place was decorated within an inch of it's life for Christmas. The wedding was Dec. 27th.
    {{gwi:273551}}
    Brenda

• deanneart
    14 years ago

How wonderful! fantastic pics of the happy couple! thanks for sharing Brenda!

Deanne

• prairiemoon2 z6b MA
    14 years ago

Hi Brenda :-) I'm glad you have some time to look through all your wedding photos and enjoy them now. So great that there are these uplifting and happy times along the way, isn't it? Your daughter's dress was so beautiful! I love that photo of the six of you. Such happy looking newlyweds! And the photo right under it, they look relaxed and content. My favorite has to be the two of DD in her socks. Sad and happy at the same time, that they are all grown up. Congratulations!

• drema_dianne
    14 years ago

Brenda, thanks for sharing the pics! Everyone looks so happy, the wedding was beautiful! Loved all of it, and love the pic of you and your brother too!!

Drema

• michelle_zone4
    14 years ago

Everyone looks fabulous and the wedding was beautiful. Love the wintry cake. Congratulations to all.