Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
isis_nebthet

New kitty...

isis_nebthet
16 years ago

My room mate brought a stray home from the airport. We took it out after two days of it not moving and it peed all over the back of the couch..So she stopped petting it and it went straight out the pet door and jumped off the second story porch...

Between coyotes, 7 neighbor dogs, and my lil Jerry Garcia (pup from last year named because he likes to eat jimson weed. He runs free because he won't come to people but doesn't leave the yard because the other dogs are here..for all I know he's afraid of cats like his dad) I was sure we'd never see Airport again.

The next night I was out sitting on the bench having a ciggy (I need to try chantix) when I saw a fast moving shadow and heard a meow. Pet the cat grab it run up the steps.."hey loose something? want it back?"

They told her it was a boy so she was getting stressed about getting it fixed. I started making calls then decided to double check to make sure he wasn't already neutered. He knew about litter boxes and going to people after all. Turned out it's another girl (she thought they knew what they were talking about when they said it was a boy so she never checked). Fortunately, Airport is a unisex name:)

So the household count...4 wolfdogs, two cats, two snakes, one pomerainian, one fishtank, one pond, and one duck....

Comments (8)