Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
maryo_nh

favorite winter pic - vegetable, animal, or mineral

maryo_nh
16 years ago

What with the four (five?) snow/ice storms so far, we have taken some beauties. This one is one of my favorites.

{{gwi:164105}}

This is our almost four year old grandson who now lives in L.A., and is enjoying the snow as if his life depends on it.

:) Mary

*Please add yours!*

Comments (12)

• jeanner
    16 years ago

Ahhhhh , too cute! Look at that big grin! He's gonna remember his visit with Grandma for a long time. I wish I could still take the cold and play in the snow like that.

And I will post some pictures (none as cute as that though) as soon as I get my PC set up again and can get to the pictures on it - hopefully soon!

• sheepco
    16 years ago

What a great shot Mary!

Here's Toby making "belly tracks" in the snow...he's tough, just plows thru anything!
    {{gwi:164108}}

• comettose
    16 years ago

Both very darling photos! All I have are dismal snow photos!

• semper_fi
    16 years ago

*LOVE* the Steelers jacket!!! ;-)

• jeanner
    16 years ago

Gee I seem to just have bird pictures (if you can believe that!). So .... here are a couple of my favorites ...

A very mad robin ...
    {{gwi:164109}}

A white crowned sparrow ...
    {{gwi:164110}}

And just to show you that I do take pictures other than birds...

{{gwi:164112}}

• comettose
    16 years ago

Hey Jean - put up the Rusty Blackbird 'the cocaine sniffing one' Love the mad Robin and that squirrel sure is cute.

• jeanner
    16 years ago

Oh gee, how could I forget the cocaine sniffing rusty blackbird????

{{gwi:164114}}

• sheepco
    16 years ago

Excellent LOL!

• youreit
    16 years ago

LOL!!!, too! GREAT pics!

Mary, your grandson is the epitome of happiness....before the Steelers game this weekend, of course. :D

Toby is delicious!! Oh, to be the snow that kisses his tummy....*sigh*

Jean, that pic of the robin has to be my all-time favorite of yours! LOL The cokehead is hilarious, too, though! That squirrel has "cuddle me" written all over him!!!

We don't have snow pics, but when the power was out, I couldn't resist this pic of Pookie, lit only by the dim, stormy light from the window. Cuddling with DH is her Nirvana. :)

{{gwi:164117}}

Brenda

• comettose
    16 years ago

Ooooooooh - a Spooky Pookie!

• maryo_nh
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Spooky Pookie... heehee... Of course, winter pics doesn't necessarily mean snow pics. It implies it, but feel free to ignore the implication! (I'm expecting Gary to add some Florida pics...)
    We get power outs once in a while, but luckily never for long ourselves, since we are on the same street as the town shelter. Hurricanes come this far inland only once every few years. Some of the snow storms are like winter hurricanes... We feel quite safe and secure as long as the wood/coalstove is burning and there's food and water in the house. And everybody is safely home.

Jeanne, your bird pictures are in an album on our computer, and they cycled through the screensaver the other day when we had company - lots of wow's! They all think you're a professional. I have to add these to the album, they're wonderful!

:) Mary

Btw, that jacket is a handmedown, so we don't care what team it's from, but, we thought those were the colors of the Bruins?

What do we know...

• sheepco
    16 years ago

Brenda, that is a wonderful photo!

Mary, glad to hear they got home OK!