Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
ademink, horton, hnladue....where are you?

Posted by sheepco MN z4 (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 26, 07 at 21:25

And anybody else out there withering in the winter . I know you have pets, are they obsessive? compulsive? the time has come to post on the OCD pet photo contest thread! No offense to those already posting, just checking out there for a few more! Only a few days left!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ademink, horton, hnladue....where are you?

Phat boy, Phat boy, we want Phat Boy!!!!!

o
RE: And Zinniachick

And Omie and Rye and Little Fern and Bobby Raye - come on ZC, I KNOW you've got some darling shots! Give 'em up!

o

Thank you! And who else are we missing?

o

ha!!! give me some time and i'll post stuff tomorrow. nice to know i'm missed! :)

o

you are very missed, andrea! and all the others. speaking of andrea, adrea would have lots of ocd pics :)

o

Ha, ha! Rosted yet another one or 2 out!

Did I do Ademink wrong? 20 lashes with the wet pool noodle!

Hope you all have time to post some pix one the contest thread! Open 'til Ground Hog Day!

o

• Posted by horton 6 b Ontario. (My Page) on
    Mon, Jan 29, 07 at 8:15

Thanks for the promt Sarah, I'll try and send one in but I'm having trouble downloading that particular thread for some reason.
"Horton"

o

obsessive complusive pets??? Yea, I got a ball obsessed dog!!! I swear Oreo can't go anywhere without a ball stuck in his mouth!!

I got to run the tractor this morning and dig mom and I out of the 10in of snow we got last night... oh friggin' joy!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here