Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Just a note of appreciation

Posted by sleeplessinftwayne z4-5 IND (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 9, 08 at 4:05

I want to say to all of you on this forum how much I enjoy being able to talk and listen to you all. It brightens my days immeasurably. Thank you, Sandy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Just a note of appreciation

• Posted by youreit z9b CA Sunset z8-9 (My Page) on
    Sat, Feb 9, 08 at 8:56

Back at you, Sandy! Some folks like to shop, some like to golf...my favorite treats are gardening and visiting this forum. Thanks for all the good times, everyone!

Brenda

o

Sandy - a two-way street; talking with and listening to you and others always brightens my day, makes me think, and adds knowledge to what little I know about ponds.
Mike

o

• Posted by horton 6 b Ontario. (My Page) on
    Sun, Feb 10, 08 at 8:29

And vice versa Sandy.
The information and the eclectic experiences learned from ponding and life in general, that are shared here, make this a great place to visit.
"Horton"

o

If I miss a few days I feel like I'm having withdrawals from you all, lol! I appreciate the laughs and tears as much as the knowledge I get over on page 1.

Ditto, thank you Sandy, and the rest of you! Sarah

o

Me too, me too! I haven't been around much and I do miss it! Life's been crazy here though but at least it's a good crazy :^)

I'm amazed at how much I learn here that's not pond related. I really enjoy the diversity of interests and personalities.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here