Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
hey my h2o adicted friends....

Posted by isis_nebthet 8b/11suns SoCA (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 23, 10 at 9:20

long time no see huh?

I moved back to Indiana. Just had a baby girl named Willow in December. How has everyone been?

Adrea

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: hey my h2o adicted friends....

Congratulations, Mom! :-)))How nice to see you again!

I was wondering where you were. Seems a few people are ~missing~.

Camp Nappy keeps rolling on through the good and less than good. Getting a nice dose of freezing drizzle at the moment.

o

hopefully these aren't huge.

Willow:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Willow and her cousin Jameson:
Photobucket

o

Oh Adrea, she is beautiful. I love the second pic. She looks like she is in the middle of having a conversation with you. How old is she? My first granddaughter is going to be 6 mos. on March 2. They grow up too fast. Pinch her little cheeks for me.

Jenny

o

She is two and a half months (dec 11) born 5 lbs 12 oz. She was supposed to be a Christmas baby but I got preeclampsia so I had 36 hours of induction followed by a c-section (apparently I'm more stubborn than originally thought) and she was small but healthy.

o

I'm sorry you had problems, Adrea. It looks like it may have been worthwhile though. Willow is beautiful!

I had similar problems throughout my pregnancies and had to have tests, and diet changes and all sorts of concerns but I was lucky and we all came through fine. Sounds like you had a good doctor and they caught it in time. I'm so happy for you.

o

Congrats!! Beautiful!

o

Awwwww! What a sweetie!!! :-)))

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here