Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Heads up! Westminster Dog Show! Tonight!

Posted by maryo_nh z5 SouthernNH (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 12, 07 at 10:53

And tomorrow night of course. On the USA Network. And, last year there were no reruns, they wanted everybody to buy their expensive CD, so better tape it yourselves!

:) Mary

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Heads up! Westminster Dog Show! Tonight!

The Akita won the working dog class -- go akitas!

o

Thanks for the heads up Mary, had a meeting tonight so missed it, but usually Somebody at work tapes it. I'll get on 'em tomorrow!

o

I missed it myself too Sarah... but nobody taped it (pout). Can't blame them, I was the one that decided we didn't need that old VCR in the tv cabinet anymore (the only thing it was good for, was, grandson likes to stick his toy cars into the slot).
I had a good excuse though! I was still on my way home from a long weekend in California! Babysitting said grandson and his darling baby sister.
I'm hogging the TV tonight though! I'll see the akita then. I llllovvvve those.

:) Mary
* we had breakfast on a sidewalk cafe in L.A. yesterday... and now I'm looking at the thermometer and it says 2 degrees... (still balmy by comparison to Minnesota!)... snow storm tomorrow... *
*sigh*

o

• Posted by youreit z9b CA Sunset z8-9 (My Page) on
    Tue, Feb 13, 07 at 12:26

Cripes, I had it on the calendar (yeah, I'm an animal geek! LOL), and I STILL forgot to watch it! Yay, Akita! And Dandie Dinmont Terrier, toy Poodle (Pug placed 3rd...*sniff*), and standard Poodle. (Those Poodles are such divas...) Tonight is sporting, hound, and herding groups. Yeehaw!

Great to hear about your trip to Cali, Mary! I'm surprised it didn't rain on you, but I'm glad it didn't. LOL We've had rainy, normal weather up near Sac, but I know it's still pretty dry down south. Welcome back! :)

Brenda

o

• Posted by youreit z9b CA Sunset z8-9 (My Page) on
    Wed, Feb 14, 07 at 9:05

Last night, the English Springer Spaniel won in sporting, Petits Bassets Griffons Vendeen (whooo, say THAT fast 3 times!) in the hound group, and in herding, the Bouviers des Flandres won (one of my personal faves).

And James the Spaniel won it!!!! Congrats, James!

Brenda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here