Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
comettose

Caption Contest Part 3

comettose
17 years ago

As there are those that still want to play I started a new thread for the dial up folks.

CAPTION THIS

{{gwi:165403}}

Comments (54)

• chickadeedeedee
    17 years ago

NO you fool! Use BOTH back legs to walk. You'll never get any where just using one side or the other. Geeeeeze!

Mike (too lazy to switch user names)

• comettose
    Original Author
    17 years ago

LMAO at a couple of those - I'll give it until tomorrow.

CT

• Ima_Celery
    17 years ago

Good dog! Get the cat. Get 'em! Get the cat! Heeheeheeeeeee.

Mike again

• comettose
    Original Author
    17 years ago

We have a winner! Some very good captions and I had two that were running neck and neck with making me laugh, but I must choose...........so the winner is:

"NO you fool! Use BOTH back legs to walk. You'll never get any where just using one side or the other. Geeeeeze! "

If I could pick more than one Dr. Hooooo would definitely be up here, however, the bird does look like it's scolding the coyote pup.

Baton passed to (too lazy to switch user names) Mike. aka Imacelery - you sure you are not a bokchoy? LOL

I'd rather be playing than posting! CT

• sheepco
    17 years ago

Good choice!! lol!

• Ima_Celery
    17 years ago

Thanks! I'm all green and crispy with abundant joy for this auspicious win. This is the first time I have been accused of being a bokchoy.

Caption this please:

{{gwi:165407}}

Mike

• horton
    17 years ago

Mouse, "please Dr, Chickadeedeedee would you mind removing this growth from my arse"

• comettose
    Original Author
    17 years ago

The Treacherous Journey of Magellan Mouse

• semper_fi
    17 years ago

Times were really tough at Disney and thus Mini had to do what she had to do to make ends meet.

• comettose
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Mouse - It's What's For Dinner.

Actually - I hope that mouse was not being fed to the frog:-(

• youreit
    17 years ago

LOL! Great ones, so far!

"Listen, pal, the price stands at 20 crickets. I don't DO cheese! Pay or prey, dude, pay or prey."

Brenda

• jeanner
    17 years ago

Yee Haw, Ride 'em Cowboy!

• sheepco
    17 years ago

"The wild side of 'Mr. Toad's Wild Ride'!"
    (or maybe it was just the mushrooms, and he imagined the whole thing)

• Ima_Celery
    17 years ago

Great captions everyone. Any more?

Please, if I may have until tomorrow to decide. Thank you for making this so difficult to choose just one.

Mike

• Ima_Celery
    17 years ago

It is a tie between two captions.

CT for her caption The Treacherous Journey of Magellan Mouse

and Semper for his caption Times were really tough at Disney and thus Mini had to do what she had to do to make ends meet.

Since Miss CT just posted a fantastic picture, I'll give the nod to Semper. The game is now in your court Mr. Fi.

Thank you all for your contributions.

Mike

• hnladue
    17 years ago

Wonder what happens when a mouse licks a toad??? Totally cheeseular dude!!

• semper_fi
    17 years ago

Thank you Sir Nappy. If it's all the same, I would like to pass the baton as I'm not up to par and don't have a picture ready. Comettose, I know you said you rather participate than post but please carry on the game. Thank you. :-)

• comettose
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Got you covered. Here are two - CAPTION THESE:

Image #1 - Courtesy of Michael G. Jackson

{{gwi:165412}}

Image #2
    {{gwi:165416}}

• fairy_toadmother
    17 years ago

hey,ct. would that be a magpie up there? lol, looks like it is saying "and stay out!"

current photos:

#1 "My fellow Americans..."

#2 "OOOOO, check out that hottie!"

• youreit
    17 years ago

#1 - Although they hadn't yet found an acceptable mate for Steve, he was using the logic and ingenuity typical of XYers across the land.

#2 - The much-anticipated sequel to Stephen King's "It", "Them" opens in theaters on April 1st.

Brenda

• chickadeedeedee
    17 years ago

CT .... You have the greatest pics to post.......

#I. Wish I had some privacy at this outhouse!

#2 Ya know? They just don't pay us enough to do this kind of work!

C3D

Semper? ..... :-(

• horton
    17 years ago

#1 "Okay! Who stole my glove, you little monkeys"
    [note photographs credit]

#2 " Having a home can be a drain for the whole family"

"Horton"

• sheepco
    17 years ago

#1 Um, I'm speechless...

#2 Whew! That was a close one Mom!

• comettose
    Original Author
    17 years ago

#1 winner is FTM with 'My Fellow Americans'.

I thought 'Bubbles' had an important and worldly look about him. Yes, that is Bubbles, from Michael Jackson's home zoo. And he did steal the glove.

#2 winner is Sheepco with 'Whew! That was a close one Mom!'

The little bandits certainly were up to no good:-)

FTM - I do beleive that is a magpie and a coyote pup.

Now - on to others - semper must have sent his illness this way - as I have just spent 16 hours of pure hell with intestinal flu. Every damn February we get that since moving here. Feeling better but weak. The baton is passed.

• sheepco
    17 years ago

Hope you all are feeling better :( Geez I'm glad we're all communicating via keypads - Grab those Clorox Wipes!

Caption this:

{{gwi:165420}}

• youreit
    17 years ago

THIS is how you do it, ladies, you got that?! The enemy's going chew you up and spit you out! Go, go, go! OOO-rah!

(Hope you're feeling better soon, CT!! FTM, I LOVED your, "and stay out!" caption! LOL)

Brenda

• chickadeedeedee
    17 years ago

The Hen on the board says: Oh girls! We got our calculations off on the length of that plank he's got to walk. I think I'm going to have an egg!

C3D

• comettose
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Oh no, the competition is already way too stiff. Dumb hens that can't calculate! LMAO

• comettose
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Whispering softly, the lead hen said, "OK girls, remember the plan, on the count of three, shove as hard as you can".

• chickadeedeedee
    17 years ago

LOL! CT.... I am going to have an egg!!!

OK... back to the serious matter at hand, the caption:

The girls are saying:
    WoooooHoooo! Look at those DRUMSTICKS!

C3D with too much time on her hands today :-)

• sleeplessinftwayne
    17 years ago

"Don't you dare come back until you learn that Heavy Metal recordings at full volume do not replace cock-a-doodle-do at sunrise."

• horton
    17 years ago

"Follow me ladies for an egg-citing time"

Or

" Mr Rooster doing a strut at the old hens's bridge club"

• fairy_toadmother
    17 years ago

a quote from Patton is in order here but it isn't coming to me!

thanks, ct! i also hope you feel better soon. i have the queasies, myself :(

• chickadeedeedee
    17 years ago

Don't worry girls. We'll be safe on this side. Colonel Sanders will never know what hit him!

Mike (not messin' up C3D's login)

• jeanner
    17 years ago

I can't even begin to compete with these, but here's my lame caption ...

Last one over gets the rotten egg ....

• chickadeedeedee
    17 years ago

Girls! Girls! Look at his reflection! You can see up his feathers!... shouting at the rooster... How do you like that, Pee Wee?!?!?

C3D :-)

• chickadeedeedee
    17 years ago

Sorry...One last one from me...

The angry mob of Hens are yelling at the Rooster "Get back here you chicken!"

I'm done. :-) C3D

• sheepco
    17 years ago

You guys are on a roll! I'll let it go another day, if you don't mind!
    Hey FTM, hope you're feeling well enough to post a new photo too!
    S

• fairy_toadmother
    17 years ago

thanks, sarah!

ok, there is another pic that i would love to post, but i sort of pirated it and don't know who took it. quite hilarious, so i wish i knew the person!

so, a not quite as funny pic. i sure miss these babes (though not babes anymore!):

{{gwi:165428}}

• chickadeedeedee
    17 years ago

NO! NO! It's mouth to mouth NOT mouth to ear resuscitation!

C3D

• youreit
    17 years ago

This proved to be the best harvest she'd had in years.

Brenda

• comettose
    Original Author
    17 years ago

#1 Look at Captain Cock-A-Doodie! He thinks we are right behind him. cAck, cAck, cAck, cAck, cAaacK.

#2 Dakota dreamed of going feral.

• sheepco
    17 years ago

And the chicken pix winner is...CT with... Whispering softly, the lead hen said, "OK girls, remember the plan, on the count of three, shove as hard as you can".

LMAO! I can just see that rooster comin' up out of the creek with that "mad as a wet hen" look on his face!

• sheepco
    17 years ago

But we don't want to get up and go to school today, can't we just stay home? Please, pretty please?

• comettose
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thanks! I was thinking that strutting rooster might not know how to swim! That would be funny though if he swam to the wrong side of the stream with all the ladies on the other side. Maybe he would risk a short 'flight' and nose dive again.

I'm going to hold off until FTM picks a winner so we don't get too many games going. I already confused things with two photos at once:-) I'll hunt for a photo in the meanwhile, but I'm going to take a breather and let whomever FTM picks post the next photo.

• horton
    17 years ago

Confusion, confusion!
    Here is my caption for FTM's photograph.

"The Dingo pups were tired out, but otherwise okay, after their long up hill dig from Australia"
    "Horton"

• fairy_toadmother
    17 years ago

guess i better pick a winner, huh? :)

ta-tata-ta!! sarah! with horton as runner up...yay!

• sheepco
    17 years ago

Thank you! You'll have to wait til tomorrow! I'll start a new thread and we'll see if we're getting too busy to play what with spring happenin'.

'Til tomorrow, Sarah

• fairy_toadmother
    17 years ago

darn! i forgot ct's, which i also love. if i remembered it, it would have required eeny meeny miney moe. :)

• sheepco
    17 years ago

I'm sorry, but I'm having a horrendous week, too busy. Tho just found a new source to tap for pix, Heh, heh, heh :) Horton, can you throw us fresh bait? If not maybe CT can pick up for us? Start a new thread #4.

Passing the baton...

Thanks! S

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022