Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
somethinsfishy

Birth order

somethinsfishy
18 years ago

I got this in an email today and thought it was kinda interesting. Mine came out as a 4 and it fits me.

Sorry it is kinda long.

Your birth date describes who we are, what we are good at and what our inborn abilities are. It also points to what we have to learn and the challenges we are facing.

To figure out your Birth Number, add all the numbers in the birth Date together, like in the example, until there is only one digit. A Birth Number does not prevent you from being anything you want to be, it will just color your choice differently and give you a little insight.

Example March 20, 1950

3 + 20 + 1950 = 1973

1 + 9 + 7 + 3 = 20

2 + 0 = 2

Keep going until you end up with a single digit number.

2 is the Birth Number to read for the birth date in the example.

#1 THE ORIGINATOR

#2 THE PEACEMAKER

#3 THE LIFE OF THE PARTY

#4 THE CONSERVATIVE

#5 THE NONCONFORMIST

#6 THE ROMANTIC

#7 THE INTELLECTUAL

#8 THE BIG SHOT

#9 THE PERFORMER

===========================================================

# 1 - THE ORIGINATOR

1's are originals. Coming up with new ideas and executing them is natural.Having things their own way is another trait that gets them as being stubborn and arrogant. 1's are extremely honest and do well to learn some diplomacy skills. They like to take the initiative and are often

leaders or bosses, as they like to be the best. Being self-employed is definitely helpful for them. Lesson to learn: Others' ideas might be just as good or better and to stay open minded.

Famous 1's: Tom Hanks, Robert Redford, Hulk Hogan, Carol Burnett, Wynona Judd, Nancy Reagan, Raquel Welch.

#2 - THE PEACEMAKER

2's are the born diplomats. They are aware of others' needs and moods and often think of others before themselves. Naturally analytical and very intuitive they don't like to be alone. Friendship and companionship is very important and can lead them to be successful in life, but on the other hand they'd rather be alone than in an uncomfortable relationship. Being naturally shy they should learn to boost their self-esteem and express themselves freely and seize the moment and not put things off.

Famous 2's: President Bill Clinton, Madonna, Whoopee Goldberg, Thomas Edison, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.

# 3 - THE LIFE OF THE PARTY

3's are idealists. They are very creative, social, charming, romantic, and easygoing. They start many things, but don't always see them through. They like others to be happy and go to great lengths to achieve it. They are

very popular and idealistic. They should learn to see the world from a more realistic point of view.

Famous 3's: Alan Alder, Ann Landers, Bill Cosby, Melanie Griffith, Karen Roundbutt, Salvador Dali, Jodi Foster.

# 4 - THE CONSERVATIVE

4's are sensible and traditional. They like order and routine. They only act when they fully understand what they are expected to do. They like getting their hands dirty and working hard. They are attracted to the outdoors and feel an affinity with nature. They are prepared to wait and can be stubborn and persistent. They should learn to be more flexible and to be nice to themselves.

Famous 4's: Neil Diamond, Margaret Thatcher, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Tina Turner, Paul Hogan, Oprah Winfrey.

# 5 - THE NONCONFORMIST

5's are the explorers. Their natural curiosity, risk taking, and enthusiasm often land them in hot water. They need diversity, and don't like to be stuck in a rut. The whole world is their school and they see a learning

possibility in every situation. The questions never stop. They are well advised to look before they take action and make sure they have all the facts before jumping to conclusions.

Famous 5's: Abraham Lincoln, Charlotte Bronte, Jessica Walter, Vincent Van Gogh, Bette Midler, Helen Keller and Mark Hail.

# 6 - THE ROMANTIC

6's are idealistic and need to feel useful to be happy. A strong family connection is important to them. Their actions influence their decisions.They have a strong urge to take care of others and to help. They are very loyal and make great teachers. They like art or music. They make loyal

friends who take the friendship seriously. 6's should learn to differentiate between what they can change and what they cannot.

Famous 6's: Albert Einstein, Jane Seymour, John Denver, Meryl Streep,Christopher Columbus, Goldie Hawn.

#7 - THE INTELLECTUAL

7 's are the searchers. Always probing for hidden information, they find it difficult to accept things at face value. Emotions don't sway their decisions. Questioning everything in life, they don't like to be

questioned themselves. They're never off to a fast start, and their motto is slow and steady wins the race. They come across as philosophers and being very knowledgeable, and sometimes as loners. They are technically inclined and

make great researchers uncovering information. They like secrets. They live in their own world and should learn what is acceptable and what is not in the world at large.

Famous 7's: William Shakespeare, Lucille Ball, Michael Jackson, Joan Baez,Princess Diana.

# 8 - THE BIG SHOT

8's are the problem solvers. They are professional, blunt and to the point,have good judgment and are decisive. They have grand plans and like to livethe good life. They take charge of people They viewpeople objectively. They let you know in no uncertain terms that they are the boss! They should learn to exude their decisions on their own needs rather than on what others want.

Famous 8's: Edgar Cayce, Barbara Streisand, George Harrison, Jane Fonda, Pablo Picasso, Aretha Franklin, Nostrodamus.

#9 - THE PERFORMER

9's are natural entertainers. They are very caring and generous, giving away their last dollar to help. With their charm, they have no problem making friends and nobody is a stranger to them. They have so many different

personalities that people around them have a hard time understanding them. They are like chameleons, ever changing and blending in. They have tremendous luck, but also can suffer from extremes in fortune and mood. To be successful, they need to build a loving foundation.

Famous 9's: Albert Schweitzer, Shirley MacLaine, Harrison Ford, Jimmy Carter, Elvis Presley.

Comments (35)

• comettose
    18 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

5 here. Maybe that's why I had a genuine blue heron rescue story - being an explorer - always out in the natural habitat.

• comettose
    18 years ago

Oooops - I'm an 8 really :-)

• comettose
    18 years ago

I was born two months early - so calculated what the birth date should have been and it's a 6. Not sure if that makes a difference or not, but it should. All in fun anyway.

• fairy_toadmother
    18 years ago

hi fishy!

#5, the nonconformist. hello! anyone surprised? i'm not, and it gave me a chuckle. and, i am famous for jumping to conclusions, but "i am usually right"--- lol

• pondmaninfl
    18 years ago

I'm a 4. My wife is a 6. To her, I'm #1. :o)

Mine fit me to the tea. My wife's, well, let's just say that she says it fits her. :o#

G'day,
    Scott

• youreit
    18 years ago

Watch it, Scott! I'm a 6, too! LOL

So, she says you're #1 (the originator)? :D I know, I know...

CT, I've always wondered about "preemies". You go by your actual birth date, right? And not when you should have been born? So, what's your number again? LOL (Too bad they don't have #0 The Confused...that'd be me.)

Once again, you're right, FTM! :D

Thanks for sharing this one, Fishy. My numerology book has been gathering dust.

Brenda

• chickadeedeedee
    18 years ago

Hmmmmm. I only have one birth date and it calculates that I am an 8.

8's are the problem solvers. They are professional, blunt and to the point, have good judgment and are decisive. They have grand plans and like to live the good life. They take charge of people They view people objectively. They let you know in no uncertain terms that they are the boss! They should learn to exude their decisions on their own needs rather than on what others want.

Famous 8's: Edgar Cayce, Barbara Streisand, George Harrison, Jane Fonda, Pablo Picasso, Aretha Franklin, Nostrodamus.

LOL!!!! Other Famous 8's included Nostrodamus and Edgar Cayce. Looks like Miss CleOH fits in ~~just~~ right ! Mike has the same birth date but he is more like George Harrison and Pablo Picasso. :\-) C3D
  • somethinsfishy
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Here is my prediction......
    Mr Fi-8
    Jeff-4 (Tater Tot-9)
    Mary-6
    Horton-3
    Jeanner-4
    Who am I forgetting?

• fairy_toadmother
    18 years ago

lol, fishy....predictions!! btw, do they still list bdays on member pages, oh wait, years are diplomatically left out, right?

mr. fi may also be a #2, oops :) leave out the number sign, i would hate to lovingly call semper a little......

thank you, ms. brenda, for that kindly side step :)

• semper_fi
    18 years ago

LOL! YEEEEHAW! 0 for two for TOO_ !

LMAO FTM! Given the choice between being called a peacemaker (or anything that has to do with PEACE, hippies, etc.) and being called #2, I'll definitely prefer the latter!

#9 here. I'm not sure about the rest of it... but if the part about having "tremendous luck" comes really true tonight with my hard earned $1 that I have invested, then it's been nice knowing you little people. LOL! :-)))

-Elvis

• somethinsfishy
    Original Author
    18 years ago

NO, NO, NO, Fi Guy! I said 8, eight, ate! :o)

I didn't cheat FTM but darn why didn't I think of that! My crystal ball is as foggy as it ever was! :o)

• fairy_toadmother
    18 years ago

glad you liked that one, semper. my humor, btw, is rarely premeditated. it always happens by accident and word association. yep, and i can see where 9 would fit.

lol, fishy....justa wonderin' :)
    i didn't think of it either until you mentioned guessing! we can have a fog contest.

• somethinsfishy
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Okay I'm in a fog! I thought Fi Guy 'said' I thought he was a 9.

i'M gOinG TO bED!

• youreit
    18 years ago

Here's a site that calculates it for you. I think it pretty much says the same thing, just a little more involved in the explanation.

Brenda

Here is a link that might be useful: Destiny number

• semper_fi
    18 years ago

Elvis impersonator wrote:
    "...but if the part about having "tremendous luck" comes really true tonight with my hard earned $1 that I have invested, then it's been nice knowing you little people."

Dear fellow Little People, it appears that as of this posting I am still $999,999.87 shy of being a millionaire. Brandy's version MIGHT be slightly more accurate as it does not mention anything about this so called "tremendous luck". GEEEEZ!

• somethinsfishy
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Elvis,
    Your not looking at this right! You need to look at it as 'I have half of a PB and banana sandwich' instead of 'half of my sandwich is gone'.

Maybe your luck was that you didn't trip and sprain your pelvis when you went in to buy the ticket. :oD

• ademink
    18 years ago

OH yeah! I'm in w/ the Fi-guy! I'm a niner....yada yada yadaaaaah

• youreit
    18 years ago

I'm just curious how the Niners build their "loving foundations"! Can we get pictures of that in progress? And coping, too! How DO you cope?

I'm sorry you didn't win, Semper Pelvi. I was SO looking forward to wearing my new peon outfit to the celebration! *nose-to-the-floor curtsy*

Brandy, Half Full

• ademink
    18 years ago

This is my favorite part of the description:

They have so many different
    "personalities that people around them have a hard time understanding them."

READ: "They act like schizophrenics". LOL

Brenda, we build those loving foundations with things like your husbands screwdriver that you swallowed! ha!

• jeffahayes
    18 years ago

Sitting here reading this as the closing ceremonies for the Winter Olympics begin with the medal presentation for the final event, which an Italian won gold in (Mens' 50 Km freestyle ski race).

Fishy, you're a sweet lady, but a lousy guesser... turns out I'm an 8, and the Totmeister is a 5.

Can't say if 8 fits me or not, but the 5 DEFINITELY fits him, as the world is CERTAINLY his school and he SHOULD learn to look before leaping a bit more... If you've ever seen the Photoshopped picture of the dog following the Frisbee over the cliff at the Grand Canyon, well, that's NOT a real picture, but I fear had that been Tater Tot, it WOULD have been ACK!

He's really smart, but when he's playing, "the chase" gets in the way of thinking. :)

Come to think of it, I guess that's a problem MOST guys have, to one degree or another, huh? :-P
    Jeff

• youreit
    18 years ago

Jeff, I'm sorry, but I had to laugh at one part of your "8" description! "...blunt and to the point..." LOL

Tater's is SO cute! I love the part, "...don't like to be stuck in a rut." Hey, who does?? :D

Brenda

• jeanner
    18 years ago

Nope, sorry fishy, I'm not a four. And I would say what I am but then you can view my profile and find my birth month and day and from there you could figure out my birth year which is a heavily guarded secret ... LOL

• semper_fi
    18 years ago

"READ: "They act like schizophrenics". "

Heyyyyyy, watch it! WE (me, myself, and I) were offended by those remarks. Maybe I need to go consult with Georgette from the WLRA.

• somethinsfishy
    Original Author
    18 years ago

I failed!
    I am now going to trade in my ESP for ESPN! :^(

hummmmm......Yankees or the Red Socks?

??????"READ: "They act like schizophrenics".?????? Did I miss something Semper? I would have never tagged you as that.

• youreit
    18 years ago

Being The Romantic that I am, I say, "RED SOCKS!!!"...(when not given the Giants as a choice, of course.)

Ok, carry on, fellow schizos. :D

Brenda

• fairy_toadmother
    18 years ago

"Did I miss something Semper? I would have never tagged you as that."--- nope, just multiple personality! :)

• somethinsfishy
    Original Author
    18 years ago

I don't think I said that it was just in the description. Sorry if this post offended anyone, just trying to have some fun.

• semper_fi
    18 years ago

OH GEEEZ! Something's fishy here! No offense taken whatsoever. We (me, Semper, Simple Fi, Fi Guy, and Private Second Class Fi) were just foolin' around. :-)

The reference to "Georgette from WLRA" came from Mucky's post that he mentioned here where this guy was having a really bizarre debate with a whacko feminist and an attorney for a phantom organization called WLRA (Women's Liberation Republican Army???). It turned out that the guy was actually pretending to be these 2 other characters and was attacking himself and others. Very strange.

• zinniachick
    18 years ago

What about Tie Dye Fi Guy? You try to suppress him, but I know he's in there.

Here's a fun game!

Here is a link that might be useful: quail hunting school

• sleeplessinftwayne
    18 years ago

"...if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all...

• semper_fi
    18 years ago

"...I say, "RED SOCKS!!!"...(when not given the Giants as a choice, of course.) "

Pffff.... the GIANTS???? Unforunately, there's one BIG, glaring, cheating, cross-dressing egotistical fool who has ruined any chance of making that team a likeable one for many including myself.

Tie Dye??? Not in this lifetime! I'm affraid there's a better chance of catching me in a Paula Abdul outfit. LOL!

• somethinsfishy
    Original Author
    18 years ago

GO Cubbies! That should tell you how much I'm into baseball! :o)

LOL Semper! I don't know how you always come up with the crazy pictures!

• chickadeedeedee
    18 years ago

Semper, Semper, Semper wrote the following frightening statement:

".....there's a better chance of catching me in a Paula Abdul outfit...."

Well, Semper I am sure that our friendship is VERY secure and would survive a photograph of you as 'Paula A. Semper.'

There is however the ~~slightest~~ chance that you just may get a cancerous doggy spleen picture in your mail box as a result.

Gots ta warn you about that one my friend. :-)

Chick - a- gross spleen LOL!!!!!!!

• maryo_nh
    18 years ago

Helloooooooooooooooo!

So, I'm back, and look at all the fun you've been having while I was away.

I should be a 6. Honest. I should have been born a day earlier. My mother would agree - there she was, a lovely Sunday afternoon, huffin' and puffin', and my dad and the doctor with their ear to the radio, listening to an all-important soccer game, and telling her to hold on just another few minutes until the game was over.
    This must be why I don't care for soccer much.

So I'm a 7 - all the way through the first line and a piece of the second one. But it stops where it says I'M SLOW! NO WAY!

:) Mary

P.S. Who, besides me, REALLY liked that Chad whatshisname lost to that nice young dutch feller on the 10,000 (speed skating)? I spend a few days looking in all the stores for a bright orange quilted sleeveless thing with "Bob won Chad lost" on the back. Couldn't find it. Bummer.
    Maybe I'll quilt one myself.

• youreit
    17 years ago

Haven't seen you in a while, Fishy! I hope that you're ok, and you have a wonderful birthday!

Brenda