Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Caption Contest 4

Posted by horton 6 b Ontario. (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 11, 07 at 8:16

Sarah, just for you since you are so busy.
Hope you all have fun with this one.
Here ya go!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Caption Contest 4

Photographic evidence recently declassified by the RCG that the Toxic Neighbour REALLY IS a butt hole!

o

• Posted by youreit z9b CA Sunset z8-9 (My Page) on
    Sun, Mar 11, 07 at 9:53

There wasn't time to adjust his bowtie as Charlie hurried out the door.

Brenda

o

As the cat walked away Mr. Chaplin stepped quickly from his hiding space. Afterall, I dare say, much danger was about.

o

poor morris the clown never realized he was the butt of everyone's jokes.

o

Just in case anyone is wondering - painted cats are an urban legend. That exact sample is on the link if you scroll down and see 'Painted Cats' link.

Here is a link that might be useful: Animal Urban Legends

o

Thanks for the laughs! Good one Horton! CT, love those cats!

As he stalked away he thought, "My God! I have NEVER been so humilated in ANY of my lives!"

o

• Posted by horton 6 b Ontario. (My Page) on
    Tue, Mar 13, 07 at 7:33

I literally threw the names in a hat because I could not make a decision and Mrs'orton is still snoring, so she is no help at this moment.
So the name on the ticket drawn from the hat is FTM.

If I had been allowed to participate my caption would have been,
"I always thought Charlie Chaplin was the cat's a$$"

But since I cannot participate it's a moot point.

Over to you FTM.

o

All were good. We are all in the wrong business! BTW - take a peek at the link I provided and scroll down and find the alligator with full grown deer in it's mouth. Turns out the site is not just urban legends but some of them are partially true. The photo of the huge alligator with a full grown deer in it's jaws (swimming along with it) was taken by a helicopter pilot, but the urban legend part was it didn't happen where the emails (that get passed around) said it happened. Wow - what great photos, but I would NOT want to be in the water where that big a gator is around. Two photos (you have to click to see the second one) Link below.

Now back to the contest!

Here is a link that might be useful: Gator and Deer

o

i enjoyed that link, ct. i had to add it to my faves list.

thank you, horton's hat! :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

i have no idea what that goop is on my pic. it wouldn't wipe off. since this was 1988-9 and protected in an album all this time, it must be here to stay. i have my own caption. let's see if someone guesses it!

o

Thu, Mar 15, 07 at 9:27

Once she regained consciousness and her screams faded away, she realized the "ghost" was merely Peeping Tomcat.

(I would have had to change my drawers if I saw a cat head in my window at night...)

Brenda

o

lol, brenda. that was morris' (original huh?) preferred entry and exit. my sister would open the window for him. my old man is peeking back at him (2 yrs old at the time).

o

Using the mind power of two cats they were able to raise the small bowl.

o

well....draw straws brenda and ct! have people lost interest?

o

I think so FTM - let's give it a rest for a while. It was fun and after some time we will all play again! CT

o

Wed, Mar 21, 07 at 12:16

I agree. Spring is in the air, and ponds, they are a'callin'! :D

Brenda

o

ok, other bird sightings thread is on page 4 i think. bonnie, just scroll to the bottom of the thread listing page and sort through the pages for other "bird sightings" threads 1,2,3...

i am afraid i am going to make us lose important recent posts, so i don't want to bump too many up. hope everyone does not mind.

o

Thank you so much FTM i truly appreciate the thoughtfulness :-)...Im going to check them out right now.--------bonnie

Bye the way kitty with the clown on his booty is wandering what he could have eaten and why he cant shake the feeling that its still hanging around.

And the other kitty says EEEEEKKKKK who's out there!! Dont sneek up on me like that! What happened to throwing rocks when you want in?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here