Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
horton_gw

Caption Contest 4

horton
17 years ago

Sarah, just for you since you are so busy.

Hope you all have fun with this one.

Here ya go!

{{gwi:166115}}

Comments (17)

• chickadeedeedee
    17 years ago

Photographic evidence recently declassified by the RCG that the Toxic Neighbour REALLY IS a butt hole!

• youreit
    17 years ago

There wasn't time to adjust his bowtie as Charlie hurried out the door.

Brenda

• comettose
    17 years ago

As the cat walked away Mr. Chaplin stepped quickly from his hiding space. Afterall, I dare say, much danger was about.

• fairy_toadmother
    17 years ago

poor morris the clown never realized he was the butt of everyone's jokes.

• comettose
    17 years ago

Just in case anyone is wondering - painted cats are an urban legend. That exact sample is on the link if you scroll down and see 'Painted Cats' link.

Here is a link that might be useful: Animal Urban Legends

• sheepco
    17 years ago

Thanks for the laughs! Good one Horton! CT, love those cats!

As he stalked away he thought, "My God! I have NEVER been so humilated in ANY of my lives!"

• horton
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I literally threw the names in a hat because I could not make a decision and Mrs'orton is still snoring, so she is no help at this moment.
    So the name on the ticket drawn from the hat is FTM.

If I had been allowed to participate my caption would have been,
    "I always thought Charlie Chaplin was the cat's a$$"

But since I cannot participate it's a moot point.

Over to you FTM.

• comettose
    17 years ago

All were good. We are all in the wrong business! BTW - take a peek at the link I provided and scroll down and find the alligator with full grown deer in it's mouth. Turns out the site is not just urban legends but some of them are partially true. The photo of the huge alligator with a full grown deer in it's jaws (swimming along with it) was taken by a helicopter pilot, but the urban legend part was it didn't happen where the emails (that get passed around) said it happened. Wow - what great photos, but I would NOT want to be in the water where that big a gator is around. Two photos (you have to click to see the second one) Link below.

Now back to the contest!

Here is a link that might be useful: Gator and Deer

• fairy_toadmother
    17 years ago

i enjoyed that link, ct. i had to add it to my faves list.

thank you, horton's hat! :)

{{gwi:166116}}

i have no idea what that goop is on my pic. it wouldn't wipe off. since this was 1988-9 and protected in an album all this time, it must be here to stay. i have my own caption. let's see if someone guesses it!

• youreit
    17 years ago

Once she regained consciousness and her screams faded away, she realized the "ghost" was merely Peeping Tomcat.

(I would have had to change my drawers if I saw a cat head in my window at night...)

Brenda

• fairy_toadmother
    17 years ago

lol, brenda. that was morris' (original huh?) preferred entry and exit. my sister would open the window for him. my old man is peeking back at him (2 yrs old at the time).

• comettose
    17 years ago

Using the mind power of two cats they were able to raise the small bowl.

• fairy_toadmother
    17 years ago

well....draw straws brenda and ct! have people lost interest?

• comettose
    17 years ago

I think so FTM - let's give it a rest for a while. It was fun and after some time we will all play again! CT

• youreit
    17 years ago

I agree. Spring is in the air, and ponds, they are a'callin'! :D

Brenda

• fairy_toadmother
    16 years ago

ok, other bird sightings thread is on page 4 i think. bonnie, just scroll to the bottom of the thread listing page and sort through the pages for other "bird sightings" threads 1,2,3...

i am afraid i am going to make us lose important recent posts, so i don't want to bump too many up. hope everyone does not mind.

• bonnieblueyes
    16 years ago

Thank you so much FTM i truly appreciate the thoughtfulness :-)...Im going to check them out right now.--------bonnie

Bye the way kitty with the clown on his booty is wandering what he could have eaten and why he cant shake the feeling that its still hanging around.

And the other kitty says EEEEEKKKKK who's out there!! Dont sneek up on me like that! What happened to throwing rocks when you want in?