Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
1st Lamb!

Posted by sheepco MN z4 (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 26, 06 at 14:51

Less than 24 hours old - Flossie's new lamb. (Actually, they're cuter in a few days)

Image hosting by Photobucket

And Herb, the cat that thinks he's a lamb, is happy to have a new 'sister'!

Happy Spring!
Sarah

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 1st Lamb!

such snugglepusses!

o

Awwwwwwwwww! Baby lamby-kins!

C with 3 Ds and so far no lambs

o

Oh those knees! I don't see how he/she could get any cuter. Thanks for the photos! And congratulations -- spring has officially arrived.

o

C3D - do you need one? I've got friends headed back to Virginia next Saturday...they could drop one off on the way :)

Heeheehee!

PS: Flossie thinks Herb is one of the regulars around here, but you should she her STOMP her foot if Murphy (name of the day), the new pup, gets even a foot inside the barn door! I wish the pix were better, Herb was curled up under the heat lamp with the lamb, but they both got up when the camera came out.

o

That is a fantastic offer, Sarah! :-) Thank you! x 13 !

One lamby-kins for, ooooo, shall we say... 12 ring-neck doves? If that is not enough, I am sure I could getcha more of them. Better yet, a few mated pairs so you too can have doves galore!

who-who-who........!

o

• Posted by youreit z9b CA Sunset z8-9 (My Page) on
    Mon, Mar 27, 06 at 9:34

Yeah, what IS it about lamb's knees?? So soft-looking and kissable! And when you get the multi-species mix going on, I get cuddle-bumps! :D

Can't wait to see more pics in a few days, Sarah!

Brenda

o

Ooooooooooooooh!
And he is so cutely smiling for the camera.............

:) Mary

o

• Posted by lefd05 z5/6 westCO (My Page) on
    Tue, Mar 28, 06 at 19:03

I love baby lambs! They are just the cutest! I raised a bummer a number of years ago. She thought she was one of the dogs, she didn't know she was a sheep. We tried to turn her out into a flock and she totally freaked, so she stayed. "Clover" lived to be 12 years old. :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here