Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
maryo_nh

Baby Elliot!

maryo_nh
17 years ago

Tuesday night 11:00 PM. He's wonderful. He's gorgeous. He's the most beautiful baby ever. All red and wrinkly and tiny. His big brother (just turned three) thinks he's great and wants him to be awake so he can show Elliot the toys. His big sister (17 months) wants to look and smile at him all the time and dissolves into tears whenever Elliot cries.

Life is so wonderful!

:) Mary

Comments (21)

• jeanner
    17 years ago

Happy Belated Birthday Elliot!!!

And congratulations GRANDMA!

You aren't excited are you?????

And where are the pictures (tapping foot here!!!)

• sheepco
    17 years ago

Great News!!! Congrats all around!

• comettose
    17 years ago

That is wonderful news Mary! I hope Mom is doing well too. Yes, a photo!

• youreit
    17 years ago

Yippee!! Welcome to the world, Elliot! Congrats are in order all around! I bet he's so delicious! LOL

March 27th - The Day of the Originator :)

Brenda

• fairy_toadmother
    17 years ago

congratulations!!

• sleeplessinftwayne
    17 years ago

Wish I could give him a cuddle and you a big hug. Sandy

• maryo_nh
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thank you girl friends! Yes, mom is doing fine. We went picnicking today with everybody, it was such a glorious afternoon.

I,ll put some pics in when I,m back to my own computer. This one is pretty annoying, it thinks apostrophes are page-ups and it,s very slow on its internet connection. (And, btw, it has nothing at all to do with the fact that I can,t remember my Photobucket password! Honest!)

:) Oma Mary

• semper_fi
    17 years ago

Just what this forum needs.... another Poo!!! :-)

Congrats!

• chickadeedeedee
    17 years ago

Congratulations Mary!

Happy Birthday sweet little Elliot! :-)

C3D

• maryo_nh
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hi Semper and Chicka! Thankyouthankyou. Meanwhile I'm back home and I'm missing them already... but it's nice to be home all the same. Not counting the weather (see below..)

So here is the little darling only half a day old. Obviously he loves his oma already. He is a smart boy.

{{gwi:166556}}

Here he is on day five, napping on the sofa. A real guy. Pretty soon he'll be watching football and eating pizza on that sofa.

{{gwi:166558}}

And, btw, this was our weather this morning.
    When I left for California and got inside the airport, I stuffed the down jacket into the carry-on. When I got back, I took it out and put it back on. Sigh.
    But the snow sure is pretty, even in April!

{{gwi:166560}}

• fairy_toadmother
    17 years ago

beautiful!

• semper_fi
    17 years ago

Heyyy... what the heck is that nice dark stuff on his nuggin??? Not that I'm jeleous or anything!

• sheepco
    17 years ago

Alright, alright...cuter than a 6 week-old golden retriever puppy and infinately more snuggable! :) Congrats again Granny!

And that's saying alot from me, I prefer puppies, though grandbabies are probably better than your own children...hard to get the former without the later however...

Puppies tho, don't talk back (much), potty train early, can be spayed and neutered before highschool, and can be crated when necessary. Also, given proper care will give unconditional love and don't need $125 sneakers.

Unless.......its Daisy (x3).....!!!

(Wish I could find the original quote which includes they don't do drugs etc, but my mind is going...frozen once again!)

• youreit
    17 years ago

Awwww, babies ARE pretty delicious. They should make air freshener with baby scent (the noggin scent, not the bottom, though....)

That snow is gorgeous! I know it sets the pond plans back a bit, but we don't get scenes like that here. :)

Brenda

• comettose
    17 years ago

Beautiful baby boy Mary!

We had the snow this morning too! Pretty but all gone now!

• jeanner
    17 years ago

What a sweet, precious baby!

LOL at the baby scent air freshener!

• chickadeedeedee
    17 years ago

Ahhhhh Bless! What a sweetheart! :-)

One case of baby scent air freshners, please.

C3D

• maryo_nh
    Original Author
    17 years ago

*giggle* *I hear, they're also working on the baby fragrance to put into tranquilizer darts for rampantly amok grandparent criminals* *Up in Canada*

We have a Skype connection with a little camera eyeball on top of the computer, I'll see if someone is willing to develop a scent diffuser with that. So we can get the baby smell anytime we are connected. It should sell well, don't you think? I could advertize it on the pond forum. In secret code. Pond baby water fragrance algae diffuser frog for sale only thirty-four barley pillows.

Of course the diffuser thing could backfire if we aim the camera on the dog and she, eh, you know, yeah. The kind of event that makes us say, "GREEEEEEEEETCHEN! What did you eat for crying out loud! Pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!"

PS So, semper, that's HAIR. But, don't worry, in this family, tradition will have that little bit of fuzz all fall out within a month.
    And then it grows back BLOND!
    (Starts falling out again roughly in thirty years.)

PPS laughing is how we deal with missing the little guys so much already...

• semper_fi
    17 years ago

Hey MaryO,

Guess what??? A few more minutes and then....

Our income taxes will be due!!!

Oh yeah, and it's your birthday too! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ;-)

ps: My condolences to Baby Elliot in roughly thirty years.

• maryo_nh
    Original Author
    17 years ago

*giggle*

And! DH has finished the taxes! Yeay!
    And now he's cooking dinner. Indonesian. Yummy spicy stuff. Covered in peanut sauce.

I love that man.

*And you too Semper!*

• youreit
    17 years ago

Sorry I missed your birthday celebration, Mary (and that delicious meal)! I hope it was appropriately delightful and wonderful!

And some more good news - I found out taxes aren't due until the 17th this year, thanks to a little-known holiday in D.C. today or somesuch. We already did ours and have since received our refunds (I'm spastic that way), but....thought you all should know! :)

Brenda

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting