Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sheepco

The clown shoe...go ahead, laugh

sheepco
17 years ago

{{gwi:166757}}

DO NOT caption this! The boot and baggie deal is losing its appeal for me and it hasn't even been a week :(

But hopefully I can give you guys a smile tonight.

Comments (18)

• comettose
    17 years ago

That is absolutely hysterical! Cracks me up! That big shoe looks like it has a nose, eyes, and perhaps a bit of a mad grin. Somebody just HAS to caption it! LOL

• sheepco
    Original Author
    17 years ago

No, no, no...I knew it!

Hadn't noticed the beady eyes and long nose before (certainly not looking at it from MY angle) Hummpphhh.

• youreit
    17 years ago

LOL!! Hey, I see a face on there, too! It looks kind of angry. LOL

Would you like plastic or paper with that? (Sorry, Sarah, I couldn't help it...)

How long do you have to wear the cast?? Cripes, that looks awkward.

• fairy_toadmother
    17 years ago

quite an eye for faces you have there. :)

actually reminds me of a guy in the movie lady in the water- he only built muscles in one arm. in this case, leg and foot.

• comettose
    17 years ago

IF we didn't love you we would never poke fun at your shoe! I appreciate the fact you even let us see it!

Actually, I am sorry you have to wear all that - what a pain and hassle! I had 3 fingers broken (no where near as bad as a tendon messed up) but I had to wrap my hand with saran wrap and tape so I could be in my diving meet.

• jeanner
    17 years ago

Hey, that looks like my muck boots! I think they are the latest in gardening fashion so you fit right in :^)

I hope you heal quickly!

• sheepco
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Alright! Yes! I've always wanted to be a fashion goddess!
    :) :) :)

'nother set of twins today :)
    And I haven't fallen down in the sh_t once :p ...yet

• comettose
    17 years ago

While gently moving along, munching leaves in the rainforest, the Gorilla never imagined his face would end up on a shoe.

I could not resist a caption - I know I'm bad. CT

• sheepco
    Original Author
    17 years ago

LOL! Yes, but you still love me!

Here's why I gotta where the stupid boot...

Little Em with one of her twins
    {{gwi:166758}}

A few of the babes. These were born 3 days ago.
    {{gwi:166759}}

It IS spring!

• youreit
    17 years ago

*insane giggles* Oh, MY! I do like my lamb extremely rare...uncooked, in fact. LOL Mmmm, so snuggly. And I'm glad you haven't fallen in the poop yet, Sarah. LMAO!!!

Brenda

• comettose
    17 years ago

You run a good, clean operation there from what I can see. Nice fresh bedding and plenty of room to move around. The lambs are cute.

I like sheep. It appeals to this silly romantic notion I have of owning a small herd of sheep that run about the grass and heather covered moors, while I'm living nearby in a centuries old stone home, by the sea, with a strapping, good looking man named Magnus. LOL

• jeanner
    17 years ago

Ahh, I love those knobby little knees (the lambs, not yours :^). Whats the marking for (on the lamb in the first picture).

One of my neighbors has sheep but their heads are black, are they just another breed (you can tell I know nothing about sheep)

• fairy_toadmother
    17 years ago

oooh, don't forget the thatched roof, ct!

• youreit
    17 years ago

Yeah, CT!!! Yer brrrringin out the Celt in me, lassie! LOL Or goats...I love those big-toothed little buggers. Or big buggers. :D

Brenda

• sheepco
    Original Author
    17 years ago

LOL!

Those are painted numbers. We put the ewe's number on her rump and then the same number on each lamb so we can tell at a glance who belongs to whom. Helps when you see one of 15 or 20 little white babes is not quite himself, and the next day you can't tell which one it was.

Your neighbor probably has Suffolk, a very popular breed for meat production. Mine are mostly mutts, the ram a Targhee. Better wool production, but still well muscled. For some reason I just prefer white faced sheep. Did you know that Suffolk lambs are born all black? Very cute!

• horton
    17 years ago

The photograph reminds why I'm paying support payments. T'was all to do with a young and foolish, drunken nightout in dear auld Aberdeen!
    " Shear? Shear?". "Honest officer, I thought the man said you can S-H-A=R-E this one!!"
    I'm a Baaaaaadboy!

• youreit
    17 years ago

Understandable, Horton. In the south, shear and share sound the same. LOL

Brenda

• sheepco
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I want one of those strapping, good looking guys...but we're a long way from the sea here in Minnesota...do you suppose a bit of a pond will do?