Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Birthday to Mary O Mary!!

Posted by youreit z9b CA Sunset z8-9 (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 15, 08 at 9:56

I wanted to start a new post just for you, lady! I hope you have a simply MARVELOUS day, enjoying the (hopefully) spring weather and whatever makes you happy!

Oh, and cake....of COURSE, cake! LOL

Brenda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Birthday to Mary O Mary!!

Hippo, birdie, two ewes,
Hippo, birdie, two ewes,
Hippo, birdie dear Mary
Hippo, birdie, two ewes!

Hope its a great one!

o

And a Happy Birthday to Mary from me. It's also my brother's birthday, so thanks for reminding me. We are all a bunch of spring babies. So Mary, have a piece of cake for me too. Glenda

o

The happiest of birthdays to you, dear Mary!

*~*~*May all your dreams come true!!!*~*~*

Chicka 3D

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .......... Cake! :-)

o

Thank you girls, and I've been working on the cake thing... My youngest DD stopped by when I was working and left two loverly little cakes in the fridge - one of them, exactly like the picture of twin triple-layered goodness of a handful of bdays ago - soooo yummy. The other a flourless choc torte thingie. We split them between us and devoured every crumb.

This after DH cooked indonesian fried rice, and pork sate with thick peanut sauce for dinner...

:) Mary

o

Them wishes and many many more!! Sarah

o

• Posted by youreit z9b CA Sunset z8-9 (My Page) on
    Wed, Apr 16, 08 at 9:31

Sounds like you had a wonderful day, Mary! Because food and good company make everything that much better. :D

Yummy cakes! What a sweet daughter and husband!

Brenda

o

Hoppy Boithday MaryO.

Sorry for the delay. Thought 'bout you on but wasn't around a 'puter on you and Uncle Sam's special day! :-)

o

Hope you had a wonderful birthday Mary!

o

Ditto on the wonderful, Mary. Wish I could have supplied a digital cake, too. Sandy

o

• Posted by horton 6 b Ontario. (My Page) on
    Thu, Apr 17, 08 at 7:08

Salutations on the anniversary of your entrance into this world.
And may the Force be wit tu.
"Horton"

o

Y'all sure make it a special occasion! And, I bet I get more good wishes than Uncle Sam on the famous day...

o

Happy belated Mary! Sorry I missed it, I've been buried in work and stuff but glad to hear it was good!

o

Happy birthday Mary. So glad you had a good one. Chocolate torte thingy sounded fabulous! Yum i could almost taste it with you. Belated birthday wishes coming your way.
Bonnie

o

Ah, life is good with friends like you all. Today, the last piece of the celebration ( a massaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage...).

And, I might get to build a new water feature in the near future! Yeay! We're in the middle of buying a 2-family home, our youngest DD and hubby (baby on the way) will rent one unit, and! it has a little yard! (in our opinion, little. Bostonians probably think it's spacious). It's just begging for the sound of water!

But first, the inspection! So, why is that kitchen tilting in one corner? Hmmm...
Stay tuned for updates!

** I looove remodeling! Especially the demolition part**
** that's me, Mary the demo lady**
** pays better than education, actually**
** maybe I should change professions**

o

Good luck with the rental. Does the kitchen have a drain in that corner that's tilting? ;)
Remodeling IS fun! I get vicarious pleasure out of other people doing it too!
Keep us posted!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here