Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
youreit

Happy Birthday to Mary O Mary!!

youreit
15 years ago

I wanted to start a new post just for you, lady! I hope you have a simply MARVELOUS day, enjoying the (hopefully) spring weather and whatever makes you happy!

Oh, and cake....of COURSE, cake! LOL

Brenda

Comments (15)

• catherinet
    15 years ago

Hippo, birdie, two ewes,
    Hippo, birdie, two ewes,
    Hippo, birdie dear Mary
    Hippo, birdie, two ewes!

Hope its a great one!

• pikecoe
    15 years ago

And a Happy Birthday to Mary from me. It's also my brother's birthday, so thanks for reminding me. We are all a bunch of spring babies. So Mary, have a piece of cake for me too. Glenda

• chickadeedeedee
    15 years ago

The happiest of birthdays to you, dear Mary!
    *~*~*May all your dreams come true!!!*~*~*

Chicka 3D

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .......... Cake! :-)

• maryo_nh
    15 years ago

Thank you girls, and I've been working on the cake thing... My youngest DD stopped by when I was working and left two loverly little cakes in the fridge - one of them, exactly like the picture of twin triple-layered goodness of a handful of bdays ago - soooo yummy. The other a flourless choc torte thingie. We split them between us and devoured every crumb.

This after DH cooked indonesian fried rice, and pork sate with thick peanut sauce for dinner...

:) Mary

• sheepco
    15 years ago

Them wishes and many many more!! Sarah

• youreit
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Sounds like you had a wonderful day, Mary! Because food and good company make everything that much better. :D

Yummy cakes! What a sweet daughter and husband!

Brenda

• semper_fi
    15 years ago

Hoppy Boithday MaryO.

Sorry for the delay. Thought 'bout you on but wasn't around a 'puter on you and Uncle Sam's special day! :-)

• comettose
    15 years ago

Hope you had a wonderful birthday Mary!

• sleeplessinftwayne
    15 years ago

Ditto on the wonderful, Mary. Wish I could have supplied a digital cake, too. Sandy

• horton
    15 years ago

Salutations on the anniversary of your entrance into this world.
    And may the Force be wit tu.
    "Horton"

• maryo_nh
    15 years ago

Y'all sure make it a special occasion! And, I bet I get more good wishes than Uncle Sam on the famous day...

• jeanner
    15 years ago

Happy belated Mary! Sorry I missed it, I've been buried in work and stuff but glad to hear it was good!

• bonnieblueyes
    15 years ago

Happy birthday Mary. So glad you had a good one. Chocolate torte thingy sounded fabulous! Yum i could almost taste it with you. Belated birthday wishes coming your way.
    Bonnie

• maryo_nh
    15 years ago

Ah, life is good with friends like you all. Today, the last piece of the celebration ( a massaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage...).

And, I might get to build a new water feature in the near future! Yeay! We're in the middle of buying a 2-family home, our youngest DD and hubby (baby on the way) will rent one unit, and! it has a little yard! (in our opinion, little. Bostonians probably think it's spacious). It's just begging for the sound of water!

But first, the inspection! So, why is that kitchen tilting in one corner? Hmmm...
    Stay tuned for updates!

** I looove remodeling! Especially the demolition part**
    ** that's me, Mary the demo lady**
    ** pays better than education, actually**
    ** maybe I should change professions**

• catherinet
    15 years ago

Good luck with the rental. Does the kitchen have a drain in that corner that's tilting? ;)
    Remodeling IS fun! I get vicarious pleasure out of other people doing it too!
    Keep us posted!