Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
catherinet11

Where did everyone go?

catherinet
15 years ago

Have you all noticed that tons of the old posters just don't seem to be around any more? I miss them! Did they go somewhere else, back when Gardenweb was having problems? Did Spike send them all to Disneyland??

Comments (10)

• chickadeedeedee
    15 years ago

Its spring and people are busy doing pondy things? We finished tax stuff today. Yeeeeeeeeeeesssssshhhh! I'm trying to catch up on housework today. Not doing a very good job of it though. :-)

Oh well. Back to the Dining Room.

Congrats! I noticed you are YOU for the last few days. LOL!

• catherinet
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi CDx3.
    There are some people I haven't seen here for a couple years, it seems. Was her name Andrea? She lived in Indianapolis and had converted her swimming pool into a pond. And lots of others.
    Taxes. Boy, they sure take all they can from us!
    Yes, I've been myself lately. lol. Actually, last week, it had me as something like Pjjjjj.)>)>), and it wouldn't even let me post! I finally figured out that when that happens, if I just re-log on, I'm back to normal. Its not easy having multiple-personality disorder!

• maryo_nh
    15 years ago

Catherine, Andrea has been very busy with her homeless project, which is going grand. She'd probably love an email from you! Search for ademink.
    Yes, I noticed too that the names of posters are changing, and I haven't been a member for as many years myself. But that's the cycle of life, I guess. Maybe just that we get better with our ponds so we don't need as much help, and life develops in its own twists and turns, so we go through periods that other things take priority. For example, myself, DH used to travel almost all the time, so I had time to kill, but now he's home much more, so I spend less time on the computer in the evening. But I still love to check in regularly and read what's going on.

:) Mary

• youreit
    15 years ago

Disneyland isn't what it used to be, that's for sure. :D

Recent report from Andrea is that all of the "phat boyz" are digging up her hostas! LOL SOME things never change. :D But yeah, I miss her here, too, Catherine!

In honor of Andrea - Phat Boy w/num-nums -

{{gwi:167411}}

Brenda

• pikecoe
    15 years ago

Destany has been super busy. Home schooling her 2 older sons. Taking care of one in his 2's and a New Baby Girl born at Christmas time. She was a very itsy-bitsy little girl. And with Destany breast-feeding and nurturing her she hasn't even had time for her painting or getting on the computer. But she'll be back. She is one of the most energetic people I know and very amazing. Glenda

• catherinet
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks Mary and Brenda and Glenda.
    Mary.....Its always good to hear from you!
    I'm glad for Andrea that her project is going well.
    Brenda, that pic is cute! Such a life Andrea's Phat boyz have!
    Oh man......I sure hope Destany has alot of energy! Wow!
    Its hard to believe I used to have that much energy! My kids are both in college now. Maybe that's why I have some free time for the computer??
    Thanks everyone!

• isis_nebthet
    15 years ago

I try to pop in when I can but I have to drive off with my laptop just to use the internet anymore. The house has a dial up so if the other two people aren't using it which is rare I might get a one liner in here once and a while.

Adrea

• sheepco
    15 years ago

Hi Adrea, I have seen your posts lately, glad you're still here. Hope the pups are well, and the rest of the zoo, lol!

• chickadeedeedee
    15 years ago

Awwwwww! Phat Boy on a diet of crackers and water. *LOVE* how their little hands hold onto things.

Thanks for that beauty of a portrait. :-)

• youreit
    15 years ago

I miss your posts, too, Adrea! Never a dull moment at Wolf Manor! :D Sorry you have to leave your own home to post, though. :(

Those are hands are wonderful, I agree, Chicka! Just one little nibble....

Brenda

Sponsored
Virginia Kitchen & Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars151 Reviews
Virginia's Award Winning One Stop Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Resource