Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Susan Boyle

Posted by sleeplessinftwayne z4-5 IND (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 17, 09 at 14:50

I don't usually get a chance to enjoy anyone's singing. DH likes country and gets vocal if what I enjoy is playing but I would ignore him if it was Susan. Come to think of it he might be willing to listen to her.
Everyone seems to be hung up on the reaction of the audience before and after to her looks and age. What a shame. They miss half the beauty of it. The talent is so easy and at the same time so overwhelming it just takes over and you don't care what she looks like.
Has anyone noticed that when she starts singing the Scottish accent disappears?
The next fashion statement: natural eyebrows! Sandy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Susan Boyle

Sandy, everyone seems to lose their accents when they sing. I've never understood that, but noticed it a long time ago with English singers.

o

I just loved watching her on you tube. What a voice! I was hoping she can have a singing career now.

Lisa

o

Also my favorite you tube hit. I love looking at everyone's faces.

:) Mary

o

I love all types of music, except for rap and such. I like classical, oldies, classic rock, opera, instrumentals. Must be all the years of piano lessons. Every once in a while, to be inspired all over again, I go to YouTube and listen to Susan Boyle. Wonder if she will ever have a CD come out? It would be a joy to listen.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here