Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
annedickinson

i got me a troll

annedickinson
13 years ago

Okay.. warning, don't read this while taking a drink!!!

My sister, Joan, IM'd yesterday asking me to call her, that she had a funny story to tell. This is one of the funniest things I've heard in ages.

She works for a Police Department in NC. Here's how life in NC went today. An FBI agent came into the department laughing so hard Joan thought she was going to pee in her pants. This is her story:

A call comes into 911 and an elderly man with a cackling voice screeches: "I GOT ME A TROLL. I GOT ME A TROLL. COME AND GET HIM!!!! HE'S IN THE CLOSET. I GOT ME A TROLL!!!!!"

In the meantime another call comes into 911 and a man says: "Help me. I am a census taker and someone threw me in a closet and I need to be rescued."

Because a Census Taker is a Federal employee, the FBI was called in. The FBI agent and a Deputy show up at the house at the same time.

Okay.. So the FBI agent and Deputy go into the house of this elderly man, who is a few cards short of a full deck and is dancing around and cackling, "I GOT ME A TROLL!!!!! WANNA SEE? HE'S IN THE CLOSET!!! I GOT ME A TROLL!!!!" He then runs to the closet, opens the door and throws in a handful of Skittles (the fruit candy) and slams the door. Again he cackles, "I GOT ME A TROLL!!!"

The FBI agent and Deputy go to the closet and open the door. Here is this black dwarf male in a business suit, sitting there eating Skittles.

After all the hullabaloo settles down and they have rescued the Census Taker from the closet and have him safely ensconced in the Police car they ask him what happened, He replies that he doesn't really know except that he knocked on the door to ask his questions, the man opened the door, started cackling about a troll, grabbed him and threw him in a closet and locked it. He was hungry and began pounding on the door asking for food and every once in a while the old man would open the door and throw in a handful of Skittles.

No charges are going to be filed, but the next time the FBI agent comes into the Police Station, Joan and her co-workers are going to throw Skittles at her!!!

OMG I'm still laughing myself silly, and, yes, this is a true story!!!

Anne

Comments (3)