Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pix of Emma fishing

Posted by sheepco MN z4 (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 28, 06 at 21:21

She'll spend hours on end like this, just watching the fish swim, ocassionally even getting her nose wet! But she's stayed out of the pond this spring...so far...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
the interesting reflection in the middle of the water is the head of the heron statue my neighbor brought back from Florida for me.

And as you can see, Murphy has grown up enough to drink out of the skippy. Kate's in the background stomping on hostas...need to put up a little garden fencing :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sarah

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pix of Emma fishing

Frances likes drinking from the pond. One evening she was drinking and my biggest koi came up and kissed her on the nose. You should have seen the look on that dogs face.

G'day,
Scott

o

• Posted by youreit z9b CA Sunset z8-9 (My Page) on
    Sat, Apr 29, 06 at 10:25

Oh, Sarah, Emma is so beautiful! It looks like she might have a little OCD going on, but if I could, I'd be sitting by the pond for hours, too. :D

I wish you had a pic of that, Scott! LOL

Brenda

o

Brenda, it made me actually start carrying the digital camera out with the dog. I may try to get a video clip if it happens again.

G'day,
Scott

o

Sarah, your dogs are adoreable!

That second picture, with all three facing the same way, but each totally engaged in something different, is just PRECIOUS!

Love it!
Jeff

o

Hello Sarah, love your dogs. I have a golden named Jenna and she is the same color as your Murphy and she is so good, well still working on the jumping on people part, but for being 10 mths old I think she is doing good.

She also love the pond and pool and so far so good has not gone in either. That may have something to do with the fact that she went thru the ice on the pond this past winter and is still a little leary of it, but she loves the fish and any fish food that might fall in her direction......LOL

Louise

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here