Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Birthday MarrrrrrrrrrrrryOoooooooooooo!!!

Posted by semper_fi Z7 GA (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 15, 09 at 22:33

On behalf of the Slackers...errr...Pond Forum, wishing you a very happy birthday. :-)

-Major Slacker

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Birthday MarrrrrrrrrrrrryOoooooooooooo!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY O!!!

*~*~*MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!*~*~*

Camp Nappy :-)

o

Ditto from me too, MaryO!
(a day late of course) I hope your cake was as scrumptious as the virtual cakes you supply for us. Sandy

o

Thank you, thank you! (bowing in all directions). I'm working on those dreams!

I had a lovely day. First, the lady that calls for substitutes didn't call by 8 AM, so I put on my new favorite t-shirt, the one with the four grandbabe pics on it. Then she called at 8:30. So I got to spend the day with my favorite little special ed. guy, have lunch with the other gals, show off my t-shirt, and - one of the lunch girls slunk off to the teachers' lounge refrigerator and came back with a box with about a third of a birthday cake in it. It still said "PPY" and "IRTHD". Yellow cake with creamy frosting. Yum. I have no idea who the first two-thirds of the cake belonged to, but the rest was MINE.... heehee. Had tea with a friend after school, walked Gretchen, lazied around on the sofa, watched DH and DD make dinner, had apple pie and ice cream for dessert, and left the table without doing dishes! Then I finished off the day with a rerun of Law and Order.

Birthdays so have their perks!

:) Mary

o

Happy very belated birthday to you!!!
:)
Poo

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here