Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sheepco

RE: Advice....

sheepco
18 years ago

For Puppy Owners

The best piece of advice ever given any puppy owner is to get a newspaper, roll it up very tight, secure it with a rubber band and leave it on the coffee table. Then when the puppy piddles in the house, chews up a slipper, or does anything it is not supposed to: You simply take the newspaper and bang it on the top of your head very hard while repeating "I should have been watching my puppy".

Author Unknown

Hi,

My week is going well, the ewes are all lambing in the middle of the night...I don't do well on 5 hours of sleep a night. Kate and Emma have had 2 fights in 3 days, (both due to the new pup, but who needs it...)They're fine...licking their wounds :(

BUT...I hopped in the pond today (in hip boots - VERY nice :) raised up the plants, cleaned out the algae, and got the skippy/waterfall started. It was 55 today! Did a 25% water change, but of course still too murky to find all the fish. Got my order from Aquatic plant depot - some not so hardy stuff is now in a new 'pond' in my kitchen.

Hit a sale at WM and got some nice BIG pots for the deck - I'm thinking container gardening in a big way this year.

AND...Murphy actually scratched at the door and WAITED to be let out! :) :) :)

Have a GREAT Day!! Sarah

Comments (3)