Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
How to Hug a Baby

Posted by youreit z9b CA Sunset z8-9 (My Page) on
Sat, May 17, 08 at 9:51

I received this in the email the other day, and I HAD to share! AWWWWW!! Tho pwethuth!!!

Brenda

P.S. Is that a Neopolitan Mastiff?? I WANT!!!

P.S.S. or whatever...notice the "Bookmark It on Del.icio.us" link at the bottom. Delicious is right! LOL

Here is a link that might be useful: How to Hug a Baby

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: How to Hug a Baby

LOL! Must be a calmer parent than me though, I'd be panicking!

o

What a great series of photos! LOL!

I think it is a Neo. Mastiff. My diapers would have been more soiled than that's baby's. Those dogs actions can be kinda unpredictable. Well .. any dog but he's a biggun!

Mmmmm. Lot o' dog lips to get smooched with. :-)

o

• Posted by youreit z9b CA Sunset z8-9 (My Page) on
    Sun, May 18, 08 at 10:06

LOL!!! Yeah, the "baby flattening" part would have me freaking out. At what point do you say, "I think that's enough, Puppy...?" I'd have him practice on me first. LOL How to hug a Brenda...

Mmmm, LOVE doggie lips!! *drool*

Brenda

o

Oh my heart was beating fast when i saw that! Whew they must really really trust their big puppy but the ending was fantastic. The doggie and the baby looked very happy together and shared lots of drool with each other. Thanks for sharing Brenda!
Bonnie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here