Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Long time no see....

Posted by isis_nebthet 8b/11suns SoCA (My Page) on
Thu, May 10, 07 at 13:23

I know I suck....haven't been here in forever.

That's unfortunately what happens when your internet connection is crap, you're trying to get pups used to you, teach the now 100 lb pup from last year to stop jumping too late, rebuild a death trap pond so you can get some koi or just keep the goldfish alive, tend to the three aquariums, take care of three snakes, hold down a job, and still pay attention to that guy that lives with you......

I don't have days off lol.

I'm heading out to Indy at the end of June. Hope to pick up some nice midwest native waterplants and some raspberries to ship here.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Long time no see....

Hi Adrea!

Of course, and you know this, the only way to make your absence up to us is to post some puppy pics.

:) Mary

o

Adrea! Good to see you!

Let me know how the stay-down lessons go. I've found shrieking death threats at the dog as he rakes his claws down the screen door is not as effective as one might hope.

o

• Posted by youreit z9b CA Sunset z8-9 (My Page) on
    Fri, May 11, 07 at 10:04

LOL! Great to see you back, too! Hey, do you get to see Andrea (Ademink) when you're in Indy?

Would love to see puppy pics, too. :D

Brenda

o

Mary,
I'll try to post pics like on Monday or Tuesday. Photobucket keeps saying my images are invalid for some reason...

Zinnia,
He behaves so well until I turn around. He knows I can't really grab him like I can facing him. Since his paws are as big as my hands my shoulder looks like I got attacked :)

Brenda,
There's only a few things I know for sure I'm doing in Indiana. One is to go to wolfpark. The other is to see my sister in jail :( Oh and dig up part of moms wild raspberries...

Adrea

o

hi, adrea!

oooo, i haven't been to wolf park since their gift shop was under a tent!

o

Adrea, somehow I missed the fact you were a dis-placed midwesterner (but I'm guessing that is by choice!)

Welcome back, looking forward to pics of the kids.

o

Welcome back Adrea!

Nope, I'm not new. Just a new name but the same ole me.

Scott the Pondman

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here