Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
diggery_gw

Rumor has it...

diggery
13 years ago

...y'all are looking for some new blood over here, sooo...thought I'd drop in & say hello. Y'all are havin way too much fun! *chuckle* I broke my vow of lurkdom about this time last yr only out of *sheer desperation* And let me stop here & give a shout-out to sleeplessinftwayne & squirelette for their excellent advice & encouragment. Woulda tossed in the towel if not for them! My marriage of ponds tunrned out quite nicely for such a humble lil watering hole.

I stopped posting back then because I felt guilty for being unable to post pics.. I know how you LOVE your pics!=] Funny thing happened a few wks later - my camera *magically* (ahem) reappeared in it's assigned spot. Imagine that. Suffice it to say there was conspiracy afoot.

Anyhoo, dd will be here this weekend and w/her help, perhaps I can get some looong overdue appreciation photos posted in the gallery. Don't get yer hopes up tho - it's a pond only a mother (toad) could love. At least, I assume so based on the hundreds of tadpoles I see darting around.

I trust all of you in the warmer regions have been busy cleaning, tweaking, repotting & having a great time. Ain't it great?

~digger

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Traditional Hardwood Floors LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Your Industry Leading Flooring Refinishers & Installers in Columbus