Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Rest in Peace Sweet Mickey

Posted by pashta_2006 Z4 ADK NY (pashta@aol.com) on
Sat, May 22, 10 at 19:20

With great sadness I announce that Mickey has crossed the Rainbow Bridge. Thursday night he started having severe prolonged seizures. We took him to the vet in the AM and she said she though he might have a brain tumor or something. He was so weak he could hardly lift his head. Poor little munchkin. He was one of the sweetest little dogs in the world. We held him, kissed him and told him we loved him as the vet gave him the shot. God Bless you little Mickey. We will miss you.

Anne

Mickey is the Westie on the left:
Mickey and Laddie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Rest in Peace Sweet Mickey

(((Anne))) no words here...just hugs.

o

Awwww ... Anne! I'm so sorry that Mickey has left you. He now romps near The Bridge with the other good doggies biding his time until you are once again reunited.

Give extra cuddles to Laddie ... and yourself!

o

God bless you Mickey. You sure were a handsome fellow and look forward to the day that you and the rest of your family are reunited. Prayers for your human family and Laddie.

lisa

o

I am so sorry. He was a handsome little fellow.

o

Thoughts, prayers and hugs are heading your way. I know Mickey had a wonderful life thanks to you and your family. God be with you all till you meet again.

Jenny

o

I hope your sorrow is lessened knowing he is no longer struggling against something he couldn't understand. He did understand your love.

o

Hugs and God Bless!

o

I'm so glad that you found each other.
(((((hugs)))))

o

I'm so sorry about Mickey, Anne.
My thoughts are with you as you mourn one of your best friends.

Sarah

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here