Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
annedickinson

Rest in Peace Sweet Mickey

annedickinson
13 years ago

With great sadness I announce that Mickey has crossed the Rainbow Bridge. Thursday night he started having severe prolonged seizures. We took him to the vet in the AM and she said she though he might have a brain tumor or something. He was so weak he could hardly lift his head. Poor little munchkin. He was one of the sweetest little dogs in the world. We held him, kissed him and told him we loved him as the vet gave him the shot. God Bless you little Mickey. We will miss you.

Anne

Mickey is the Westie on the left:

{{gwi:168548}}

Comments (9)

• diggery
    13 years ago

(((Anne))) no words here...just hugs.

• chickadeedeedee
    13 years ago

Awwww ... Anne! I'm so sorry that Mickey has left you. He now romps near The Bridge with the other good doggies biding his time until you are once again reunited.

Give extra cuddles to Laddie ... and yourself!

• goodkarma_
    13 years ago

God bless you Mickey. You sure were a handsome fellow and look forward to the day that you and the rest of your family are reunited. Prayers for your human family and Laddie.

lisa

• hardin
    13 years ago

I am so sorry. He was a handsome little fellow.

• koijoyii
    13 years ago

Thoughts, prayers and hugs are heading your way. I know Mickey had a wonderful life thanks to you and your family. God be with you all till you meet again.

Jenny

• sleeplessinftwayne
    13 years ago

I hope your sorrow is lessened knowing he is no longer struggling against something he couldn't understand. He did understand your love.

• mrshkoiluver
    13 years ago

Hugs and God Bless!

• catherinet
    13 years ago

I'm so glad that you found each other.
    (((((hugs)))))

• sheepco
    13 years ago

I'm so sorry about Mickey, Anne.
    My thoughts are with you as you mourn one of your best friends.

Sarah

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!