Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Well, tonight I SHOULD have...

Posted by sheepco MN z4 (My Page) on
Thu, May 18, 06 at 22:34

sprayed the weeds where the barn burnt so I can plant grass... mowed the lawn...did the laundry...picked the asparagus...planted my new weeping willow...

Instead, I only mowed the part of the lawn I could see from the deck, the *&#$ with the rest; and after scooping the elm seeds, crab apple flowers and cottonwood fluff off the pond, I made myself a G & T, sat by the pond and played with the dogs...

Finally some sunshine here - 68 F today ... 'it doesn't get any better than this!'

Sarah

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Well, tonight I SHOULD have...

sounds like how i accomplish my plans- without the g an t and with a cat. :)

now as for my maple seeds...i am waiting for the rest to fall first. honest.

o

It's totally different for me. I plan what I'm going to do with my weekend and end up at a car show, cruise, or working down the "Honey Dew List." My wife says that I need to clean up the yard. I thought that was what I was doing when I redoing the ponds. This weekend, I have my club meeting on sunday but to insure that I have no spare time, my wife wants me to build a rat cage, the way she wants it. :o(

G'day,
Scott

o

Forgot to mention the distracting rose breasted grosbeaks, gold finches, baltimore orioles, purple finches, harris sparrows, etc. And the lambs bouncing in the pasture.

Today I DID spray the weeds and finish mowing, and I at least I picked out the spot I'm going to plant the new willow :) Did the laundry too, and scooped the pond...hey, that means I get tomorrow night off!

o

• Posted by youreit z9b CA Sunset z8-9 (My Page) on
    Mon, May 22, 06 at 11:43

LOL It sounds like you did all of your chores, young lady. You deserve a night off. :)

I get so obsessed about what I should be doing, I sometimes get a little stressed out. And if it doesn't get done, ain't NObody happy. LOL

Brenda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here