Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
scottspond

Hey y'all! Miss me?

scottspond
15 years ago

I noticed that two of you caught me sneaking into the "Discussion" forum. :o) Thing is, I didn't have time to pop in here to say, "hi" to all my friends. I've been really busy since moving into this house and am just now getting around to setting the ponds up the way they are suppose to be. There has been a new section added to the set-up, a 9' round blue plastic stock tank but I also lost my 4x6' trough during the move. It was beyond repair. I plan to rebuild it and also build a 3x5' trough and am working on the 4x10' that I started on before we moved.

I've also added a new turtle since I lost all of the others. It looks like a baby map turtle and was found walking across the porch where my wife use to work. She is still working for the same guy just in a different city.

Speaking of work, the company that I worked for has started downsizing their production department and guess who was one of the first to go? Yep, little ole me but with two weeks of vacation pay, two weeks of severance pay, and six days of regular pay which I got this past Thursday. I'm looking for work but I did sign up for unemployment.

Frances is loving her new yard. Problem is, she is not use to being out for a long time in the heat and has to be made to go in every one in a while. She loves chasing squirrels even though she can't catch them.

Well, it's time for bed. Night all.

Scott

Comments (6)