Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sheepco

Stylish Footwear from Chippewa River Sheep Co...

sheepco
15 years ago

May I once again introduce our spring line.......

Functional and sturdy, well cushioned, yet airy and stylish. Optional black slip-on with the latest in velcro closure included for those interested in mobility.

{{gwi:169505}}

Perfect for everyone's "boo-boo footie"!

Sarah :(

PS: Had to have scar tissue removed from my previous surgical site and a new Integra graft put on. Only supposed to have to wear this for 2-4 weeks. Then just bandages I guess for who knows how long.

Sorry to whine, my problems are pretty minor, just feeling sorry for myself this morning now that I'm not doped up.

Comments (14)

• chickadeedeedee
    15 years ago

Awwwwww Sarah! I'm so sorry you have boo-boo foot again! :-(

I can't blame you at all for feeling bad. Ankle things are not a good thing. This I know for a fact!

Hope you're feeling better very soon!

Me ((((cyber hug!))))

• youreit
    15 years ago

Oh, the spring line is SO much more stylish, and less cumbersome, than the winter boot action! :D

Seriously, that sucks, Sarah! I sure hope the 2-4 weeks is accurate, and you get to healing SOON. You're not whining, btw. Feel free to vent and let it all out!!

Brenda

• bonnieblueyes
    15 years ago

Sarah So sorry about your booboo :-(
    It looks seriously painful but you carry the leg contraption well :-) Not everyone would be able to show off their new fashion foot wear as well as you do. I hope you get better soon and are pain free in no time.
    Blessings from Tennessee.
    Bonnie

• comettose
    15 years ago

Sorry to hear that Sarah. Hope you are all better soon!

• jeanner
    15 years ago

Geez, it just doesn't ever end does it? I think we need a road trip to Sarah's to cheer her up! I'll bring the wine!

• pikecoe
    15 years ago

Count me in and I'll bring some munchies or maybe some cheesecake. Hope the time flies for you and you can go barefoot real soon. Glenda

• sheepco
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thank you all, you've brightened my day considerably...you, and painting my toenails...which caused me to be convulsed with laughter for about 10 minutes - I'm not really the nail polish type! Now I've gotta find the remover to get it off the places it's not supposed to be, lol!

PS: You're all welcome if you ever DO road trip this way!

• youreit
    15 years ago

Oooo, GOOD idea, Jean! I'll bring Roscoe, because I'm pretty sure Herb could teach her some manners. Let's see...wine, snacks, cheesecake *drool* OH, speaking of convulsing in laughter, I'll bring the male stripper....er, striper, for the pond, that's what I meant! LOL

Shotgun!

Brenda

• jeanner
    15 years ago

LOL at the nail polish - I can so relate to that! But I can see hot pink toe nails with that stylish boot!

Been watching Diet Coke commercials lately Brenda?????

• chickadeedeedee
    15 years ago

Is the Integra graft for the tendon?

Are those Boo~Boo Booties only sold as separates or do they come in pairs too? (Heaven Forbid!)

Road trip? The Camp Nappy entourage is in! Watch out Herb! Daisy's on the way! And Kramer, Barry, Olive, Rani, Blueberry, Marcello, Oblio, ........

• youreit
    15 years ago

Jean, I have no idea what you're talking about. *more drool* LOL!!

Hey, we can call the road trip The Booty Call!

Yeah, WAY too much coffee for me today....

Brenda

• sheepco
    Original Author
    15 years ago

ROTFLMAO!!!! Thank you guys! "Boo-Boo Booties", "The Booty Call" - LOL again!

And 'chuckle' some more picturing ALL of YOU, with ALL the pets...........tears running down my cheeks now!....set up in RV's on the farm....

Oh my. But it would be good to all sit around the pond at dusk and watch the fire flies and tree frogs, sipping a glass and tasting that cheesecake..........

The graft is for the skin, the tendon is great, well healed and as it should be according to the MRI, I can stand on my toes for ages! And until last Friday I no longer limped. Because of the swelling when I had the DVT (clot) in my calf I got sort of a pressure sore over the area. The last 3 months I've been fighting a low grade staph infection that won't go away. Poor blood supply to the area, etc. Blah,blah, blah. I finally told them let's get this fixed or I'm gonna let my vets take care of it! (Which personally I think would have resolved this months ago.)

• chickadeedeedee
    15 years ago

I finally told them let's get this fixed or I'm gonna let my vets take care of it!
    AMEN! SISTER!! AMEN!!!! X 13!!

Waaaaaaaay back when ... when my Mom had her stroke and our cat was undergoing chemo for intestinal lymphoma ... The vet. oncologist asked if there was anything he could do for me.

I asked if he could hospitalize my Mom and help her with her recovery because the human medical side of help and caring was non existent! :*(

Glad you're a doin' better! :-)

As they say around Camp Nappy ..... RAH! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

• sleeplessinftwayne
    15 years ago

Giggle, you are all, giggle, giving me a, giggle, headache! giggle. Sarah, I am so sorry for your new ouches. Sandy