Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
FINALLY - the article!

Posted by ademink z6 Indianapolis (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 29, 07 at 11:31

Okay, finally had a friend scan this b/c my scanner broke the DAY I got the magazine! LOL

The "after" pic is not all that great to me, especially considering the impeccable quality of the other pics in this magazine but oh well...you get the idea.LOL

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: FINALLY - the article!

Very nice!!! I love it! Great article too.

o

Wow, Andrea. I'm sooooooooo impressed (with you and the work for the homeless you do!)...
and your yard and pond is beautiful too.
God Bless! :)

o

Oh Andrea! That is spectacular! Any indication if this is going to become your annual stress test? LOL!

We are so fortunate to *know* you! :-)

C3D

o

• Posted by youreit z9b CA Sunset z8-9 (My Page) on
    Fri, Jun 29, 07 at 20:28

Andrea, that's awesome! You're right about the photo, since it doesn't even encompass the whole thing, but it's such a great article!

The pool is incredible, but her work with the homeless makes her a saint, in my opinion. This lady works her buns off, all in the name of love.

I want to be her when I grow up! LOL

Thanks so much for posting that article, Andrea!

Brenda

o

WooHoooo! Congrats! Not only on the article, but surviving the media :0)! It looks great, really nice article...should have been 4 or 5 pages IMHO (man how they can edit/delete), your work deserved it. Thanks for scanning it for us!

S

o

Congratulations! I remember all the trials and tribulations you went through when you were first starting (when they dropped the big rock on the bottom of the pond) and the horrible contractor you started with. What an oasis - you really deserve the recognition for all of your hard work.

o

I'm so tickled to "know" you!! Wow on the pond and wower on the work with the homeless. Such a worthy cause and it certainly takes a special one to do it!
Debbie

o

That's really cool Andrea! I think the picture is great and so is the article. Congrats!

o

Andrea - Congrats on being published and the before and after photos are great. You worked hard to turn an unfriendly environment into an oasis for wildlife and somewhere in there also found the time and energy to found an organization to assist the homeless. You can be proud of your far reaching accomplishments and deserve the recognition. I hope the exposure will bring more donations to the Pourhouse.

Absolutely a stunning pond in all respects!

CT

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here