Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What those electronic boxes are REALLY for...

Posted by ademink z5 IN (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 5, 06 at 11:31

Forget high-speed internet access....Judah's going for the low-speed nap on the warm black things...lol (now if he'd just quit rolling over and turning them off!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What those electronic boxes are REALLY for...

LOL! Great picture of Judah. He makes nap time look so easy! :-)

Bruno, our black kitty, does the same on top of the VCR.

Cats: Heat seeking fuzz balls.

C3D

o

Too cute! But I believe cat hair will nullify any guarantees to access speed!

Bandit has learned that laying on the mouse is a real deterent to my computer activity -or- maybe she thinks she's laying an egg. Can you ever be sure of what a cat is thinking???????

o

oooo, look at those cute little pink toe pads! i wanna touch 'em.

o

What I can't seem to understand.......how a cat can lay on a bunch of small hard objects and look so comfortable?????
If I tried that I would be in traction for a week.

Judah reminds me of a cat my sister used to have named Banjo. He's beautiful.

Jenny

o

Yesssss, the fluffy feet are to DIE for!!!! He is especialy cute because he is tailless so he looks like he's wearing big, long fluffy pants and boots or something. LOL!

Jenny, I'm SO w/ you! I don't get how they feel that the spots they pick are comfy. Especially when they're in a TINY ball and their head is upside down and jammed under a leg or something. lol

o

• Posted by youreit z9b CA Sunset z8-9 (My Page) on
    Tue, Jun 6, 06 at 13:36

LOL!!! Andrea, you KNOW I love your kitties! Since I have dial-up, I think Judah should come stay with me, though. :D

I'd get nothing done, since I'd be nibbling on those feet all the live-long day!

Brenda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here