Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ok, I'm evil but this is hysterical to me...

Posted by ademink z5 IN (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 5, 06 at 18:29

Read closely...found on the Salvia exchange forum (shhhh, don't tell her I posted this! LOL)

WANTED: saliva any color
Posted by XXXXXXXX (ok, I was nice enough to delete the name lol)
Tennessee zone 6
Sun, May 21, 06 at 3:20

Hello, I am looking for Saliva, any color is fine, I was looking in the galery and saw how pretty they are.I have never grown thhes and would love to :)
I have a couple of things I can trade or will do postage.

plmk,
Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ok, I'm evil but this is hysterical to me...

Heehee - maybe you should send her a bag of cheezit and tell her it is the seeds to a rare kind of saliva :^)

o

*snigger*

Andrea, I have a nice patch of oriental poopies, maybe she's interested in some of those?

:) Mary

o
RE: or how about some ...

forget-me-snot?

o

What forum did you say this was in. I need to go cruising through the forums. Y'all are just mean! :o)

G'day,
Scott

o

Hey, I just had a grape popsickle. For a dollar I'll drool in a cup for her.

Gee, if I had a nickle for every time I've said THAT...

Poopies. heh.

o

LOL isn't that awesome??? I literally LOL'd when I read it. Especially b/c it was TWICE. Most excellent! OMG, hope she doesn't own a pond....

o

well that took me a bit. i can never make it as a proofreader. this settled it! my brain did the auto correct!

o

***LOL*** Grape Drool for only a dollar! :-)

- Evil Me

o

• Posted by youreit z9b CA Sunset z8-9 (My Page) on
    Tue, Jun 6, 06 at 13:59

OMG, Andrea, you found it! :D It's funny, because in the main Salvia forum, there's a guy who posted that "it's NOT Saliva; it's spelled Salvia!" Really??

So I just posted that Salvias make me produce a lot of saliva. LOL

I giggle when I say, "Sagina", though.

Brenda

o

I was in Menards (box store) one time looking at plants in a box...the cheapo deals. This lady grabbed a Clematis and yelled to her S.O. - "CHLAMYDIA! I JUST *LOVE* CHLAMYDIA!!!!"

Talk about a gut buster!!

o

I really need to learn how to read. Sandy

o

• Posted by youreit z9b CA Sunset z8-9 (My Page) on
    Wed, Jun 7, 06 at 17:38

LMAO!! I think I just pulled a muscle while laughing and picturing the lady yelling it across the store.

Ok, I SWEAR, I overheard someone refer to Gunnera as Gonorrhea! But I can't, for the life of me, remember who said it. I'm pretty sure it wasn't me. *whistling*

Brenda

o

You people just made me spit saliva all over the screen and it was red from cherry kool aid! I wonder if she'd want it?

o

OYAY, OYAY....sockmonkey has been officially baptized (or the monitor anyway) as a pond conversationalist! or were you eating salvia with that?

andrea, i am dying here! will someone please hand me my (nope, couldn't think of one. what a let down, eh?)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here