Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chickadeedeedee

TV Show? Would You Apply ....

chickadeedeedee
17 years ago

.... to be a part of one like Survivor or Trading Spouses?

I'd like to ~think~ I could be on Survivor but then there is reality. I'd get a stress fracture just doing the video to apply! LOL!!!

We actually did send in an application for the garden makeover people from the UK program, Ground Force, to help us out but they were not coming to Ohio.

We thought briefly to take part in the home makeover trade with a neighbor like Trading Spaces but fortunately no one wanted to take the chance and trade homes with us.

For what TV show would you send in an application?

C3D

Comments (22)

• pondmaninfl
    17 years ago

OverHaulin'!!

G'day,
    Scott

• semper_fi
    17 years ago

BAY WATCH.

• sockmonkeyz6
    17 years ago

That 70's show, Dude.

• sheepco
    17 years ago

Life Styles of the Rich and Infamous...ROTFL.

Prairie Yards and Gardens. PBS out of Appleton, MN. I think I could handle that. Good show BTW.

• fairy_toadmother
    17 years ago

jeff corwin experience! i'll hold jeff's cougar scat anyday. well, maybe.

• maryo_nh
    17 years ago

CSI. I could help them make the gory stuff. (Yeah, right). Well - I could certainly put those little yellow cards on the ground and make pictures. Then they could film me doing that. And I could smile real nice at the camera. Not my usual silly face attack type of smile, of course.

:) Mary

• youreit
    17 years ago

Oh, what a GREAT topic, C3D! Jeff Corwin is one of my faves, but I should try to be original, I guess. :D

Maybe American Chopper, because I love the Paulies (and Mikie!)...and the bikes. Or I could try to film everyone here on their TV debuts and send all the results to America's Funniest Videos.

Oooo, wait! Ghost Hunters! I'd love to hang out with Grant and Jason, if only to hear Grant say, "What the fetch!?" when a table moves or something.

I could NEVER apply for the spouse trading thing...that's just weird, and I'd miss mine. :)

Brenda

• horton
    17 years ago

Semper I'm with you, Bay Watch is the one to apply for a part in!

One question tho', would it mean us gettin' them breast implant thingis or some other body enhancement?
    "Horton"

• semper_fi
    17 years ago

"would it mean us gettin' them breast implant thingis or some other body enhancement?"

I'd tend to say the latter. I would not do well with the former. I wouldn't accomplish a thing all day. LOL!

Ghost Hunters?! GEEEZ!!! That's one of my better half's favorite shows as well. A bunch of stuff over NOTHING, I say. :-)

Another one for me would be The New Yankee Workshop. What I would give to have Norm's shop.

• youreit
    17 years ago

I always knew that your better half is a highly intelligent, wonderful woman, Fi guy. :D

I think I need a frontal lobotomy so as to erase from my mind forever the images of Horton (Herton?) & Fi enhancement guy.

I keep forgetting to post this, but I would sure love to nominate Miss C3D for Animal Planet's Hero of the Year! I don't have any personal info about her to follow through with the nomination, but I know some of you do. *hint, hint* If she doesn't deserve it, nobody does!

Brenda

• chickadeedeedee
    Original Author
    17 years ago

AAAAAAAACCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!

Thanks Brenda for the lovely compliment but I don't deserve a "Hero" status or nomination for anything! LOTS of people have done LOTS more than I have in my little backyard.

LOL!!! Herton! :-)

I was thinkin' about applications to the so-called reality shows when I wrote this thread but you folks are putting yourselves into any TV show! I like it!!

OK. If we can go into any TV show then I'd **LOVE** to travel with Michael Palin in any one of his travel series like Around the World in 80 Days. That was an awesome series! All his travel series are fantastic!

If we expand this fantasy to throw yourself into a movie I would ***LOVE (x 13) *** to dance with Yul Brenner in The King and I! ~~>Shall we dance?

C3D and NO NOMINATIONS PLEASE! :-)

• fairy_toadmother
    17 years ago

oh my! i just saw parts of "the office" for the first time. ha! that one could be fun.

hey,chicka, i didn't mention a reality show b/c i haven't watched any. then again, i have seen "surviving nugent." that could get interesting!

semper, i do not even want to know! :)

oh, movies, lets see...hmmmm, a movie "alongside" antonio banderas? *clearing throat* sorry about that. i forgot myself for a moment. this is a toughie. it would be fun to play the wicked witch. i do an awesome imitation. hmmmm, something with fancy, dress up costumes.

• youreit
    17 years ago

Hey, I'm with you, FTM! I LOVE the Cowardly Lion! THAT would be so fun.

Or something with Pirates and Johnny Depp...or anything and Johnny Depp. I'll even suffer with Edward. :D Johnny Depp dancing! That would be loverly.

It's exactly because of your humble reaction that you deserve it, C3D. The only reason I posted it on here, instead of secretly sneaking around, is because I could be emailing everybody and his uncle until the nominations are eventually closed. LOL So no more outta you. Well, unless you have more great posts not concerning your nomination. :D

Brenda

• grandmapoo
    17 years ago

I was going to say "Ghost Hunters" also because it would be soooooooooooo scary in a fun kinda way...but after the comments, I guess I'll have to think of something else.
    Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Oh, a backyard makeover by Rick Kaldrovics!!! I certainly wouldn't mind him planting his trees on my lawn. I wish Antonio had a reality show... ;)

• fairy_toadmother
    17 years ago

too funny, brenda! i was going to mention pirates of the caribbean but didn't! hey, there is still time. #2 isn't out yet (which is driving me absolutely insane!)

chicka, gw ponds animal person of the year! is it official, people? (which by the way, when i say "people" it does not just include those with two legs)

• chickadeedeedee
    Original Author
    17 years ago

"...chicka, gw ponds animal person of the year! is it official, people?..."

NO! NO! NO! X 13,000 !

Brenda, a heartfelt sincere as sincere can be: THANK YOU but NO! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE! NO! I am not being humble. I am being honest!

• jeanner
    17 years ago

I wanna be a storm chaser - so I guess Twister would be my pick. I would be a lousy actress though since I have a fear of getting my picture taken so I guess I would have to be the director. Or maybe the cow!

I second that nomination!!!!! You do too deserve it and we won't take no for an answer!!!

• sockmonkeyz6
    17 years ago

I'm with Brenda and Fairy! Pirates of the Carribean with Johnny Depp! I was gonna say that too! The new one is opening July 7th, I can't wait!! The first one caused me to have a Pirate Birthday Party for my son. It was a good one and the door prize was the movie. It was a fun party, but Johnny didn't come : ( So, the movie I'd like be in would be Dazed and Confused ; >

• pondmaninfl
    17 years ago

I rarely comment about the actors but Johnny Depp was better in Pirates of the Carribean than he was in Edward Scissorhands.

Now, if I could be in a movie, who would I want to have the most parts with? I don't even have to think about it. Angelina Jolie!!!!

G'day,
    Scott

• fairy_toadmother
    17 years ago

debbie you have made my millenium! of course, i have to work and if i want to see it, skip school! hmmmm, i did already sit the lectures last semester..... *skipping off for my popcorn bowl*

we could be the crazy women pirates with our own ship, capture cpt. sparrow and put him in a little bird cage to do what we will. johnny want a cracker?

the cow- lol jeanner!

• sockmonkeyz6
    17 years ago

Aye Aye, me Captin' Arrgh! We be sailing tomarree!! Ohhhh, Johnny!

• ademink
    17 years ago

Guffawing like an idiot right now...this thread is hilarious.

Ok, I would TOTALLY either do American Idol or So You Think You Can Dance (and the answer would be NO>>>>LOL).

Trading Spouses would require some big ONES...know what I"m saying? Then again, it would be hysterical to go on there w/ the intent of just torturing your faux mate for 2 weeks. LOL

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting