Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jeanner_gw

Anybody else try this?

jeanner
15 years ago

These are vinyl stickers that you rub onto your walls (or anything really). These are made by UpperCase Living - I have a friend that sells them. It was raining tonight so I decided to put it up (I've had it for 8 months!). They have a lot of sayings and designs or you can make up your own.

This is above my front door - my husbands insists it should have read "Exit with a happy heart" ....

{{gwi:169931}}

Here is a link that might be useful: Upper case living

Comments (8)

• youreit
    15 years ago

LOL!! @ your husband!!

That is really pretty, Jean! I think I would like to have one - "Sanity Optional" :D

Brenda

• maryo_nh
    15 years ago

My DD in California got three sets from the realtor as a housewarming gift, for the children's bedrooms - they now have monkeys swinging from vines, tropical fishies and corals, and turtles and dragonflies on their walls and the sides of the beds and dressers. It was really easy to put up, she said, and it looks adorable.

:) Mary

• chickadeedeedee
    15 years ago

That is *~*~*GORGEOUS!*~*~* I'll need to look for them! :-)

• jeanner
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I think a "Welcome to Camp Nappy" would be so appropriate!

• chickadeedeedee
    15 years ago

LOL! Mr. Semper named us Camp Nappy and so we are. Our friends even refer to this place as Camp Nappy! :-)

• wanderoze
    15 years ago

"my husbands insists" Wow, how many do you have? I can barely tolerate my one husband.

• youreit
    15 years ago

Speaking of vinyl stickers....not sure if this is truly real or not, but it's funny in theory. :D

Brenda

Here is a link that might be useful: Pioneer Suspension ads

• jeanner
    Original Author
    15 years ago

LOL Wanderoze! Nope, just one husband with a bad sense of humor!

That pothole reminds me of the fake vomit that I think every boy of age 8 had to have, along with the whoopi cushions ....