Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anybody else try this?

Posted by jeanner SW Ohio - Z6 (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 13, 08 at 21:47

These are vinyl stickers that you rub onto your walls (or anything really). These are made by UpperCase Living - I have a friend that sells them. It was raining tonight so I decided to put it up (I've had it for 8 months!). They have a lot of sayings and designs or you can make up your own.

This is above my front door - my husbands insists it should have read "Exit with a happy heart" ....

Here is a link that might be useful: Upper case living

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anybody else try this?

• Posted by youreit z9b CA Sunset z8-9 (My Page) on
    Sat, Jun 14, 08 at 9:23

LOL!! @ your husband!!

That is really pretty, Jean! I think I would like to have one - "Sanity Optional" :D

Brenda

o

My DD in California got three sets from the realtor as a housewarming gift, for the children's bedrooms - they now have monkeys swinging from vines, tropical fishies and corals, and turtles and dragonflies on their walls and the sides of the beds and dressers. It was really easy to put up, she said, and it looks adorable.

:) Mary

o

That is *~*~*GORGEOUS!*~*~* I'll need to look for them! :-)

o

I think a "Welcome to Camp Nappy" would be so appropriate!

o

LOL! Mr. Semper named us Camp Nappy and so we are. Our friends even refer to this place as Camp Nappy! :-)

o

"my husbands insists" Wow, how many do you have? I can barely tolerate my one husband.

o

• Posted by youreit z9b CA Sunset z8-9 (My Page) on
    Wed, Jun 18, 08 at 8:35

Speaking of vinyl stickers....not sure if this is truly real or not, but it's funny in theory. :D

Brenda

Here is a link that might be useful: Pioneer Suspension ads

o

LOL Wanderoze! Nope, just one husband with a bad sense of humor!

That pothole reminds me of the fake vomit that I think every boy of age 8 had to have, along with the whoopi cushions ....

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here