Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Caption this? Part two

Posted by goodkarma_ 5b (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 11, 10 at 22:27

We have reached the 150'th post so we need to start a new thread in response to Jenny's last picture.

Rue Purr dreamed of the day he could finally come out of the closet...........

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Caption this? Part two

It was a rainy day so I was just "hanging" around, bored, nothing to do but nap!

o

Some people say I have alot of hang-ups, but really, I'm just sleepy.

o

And the winner is catherinet.

Ready for the next pic please.

Jenny

o

I think this thread has lost it's audience. Lisa you are the first runner up if you want to keep this thread going feel free to post a pic.

Jenny

o

Hi, haven't been here in a while. Maybe I can post a pic?

Iris hiding under the table

Not the best quality, as I took it with my phone, but you can still see her : )

o

Hi Quinnfyre:

So happy to see a new participant and pic poster on this thread. Thanks for keeping it going.

Jenny

o
My dream come true?????

"I'll think I died and went to Heaven if that mouse is as big as that mouse hole."

Jenny

o

"Seriously, it is okay. Come out and play. I am a friend of your friend Jerry". "It will be fun!"

Said Tom.

o

Just for kicks, I'll caption my own photo too. My roommate calls this kitty Evil, because she can give the dirtiest looks even without meaning to, but her name is actually Iris (and she does respond to it; she's quite the talker!) Also, Iris tends to hide under tables and refuses to come out until she feels like it. So...

"Evil lurks under every table..."

Yes, that is a hole in the table. My roommate's fiance made it, and he liked the natural character of the wood, so instead of filling the holes in, he left them. That particular hole is the largest one. If I were to estimate, I'd say it is about 2 inches in diameter.

o

Beam me up Scotty!

o

You don't SERIOUSLY think you're taking me to the vet ... do you?!?!?

o

Ah, I guess everyone is busy. I guess I'm included too, because I have putting up shelves and rearranging my plants around and repotting a whole mess of African violet babies that are graduating to real pots. Whew. Now I gotta figure out where to put them. That's going to be the tricky part.

I think I will declare this caption the winner:

"Seriously, it is okay. Come out and play. I am a friend of your friend Jerry". "It will be fun!"

Said Tom.

Ball's in your court, Goodkarma!

o

Hey guys I will get a photo up tomorrow. I want to get a good one! Thanks quinnfyre!

o

Here is one for all you sport fans!

Photobucket

o

What part of "Low Blow" don't you understand?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here