HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

SIR!

oooooooooooooRAH!
:-)

Camp Nappy

Comments (14)

• youreit
    15 years ago

Happy Happy Birthday to you, Mr. Fig Eye the Marine Guy!!!!!! Hope you have the BEST day ever!!!

And many moooooore...

Brandy

• jeanner
    15 years ago

Have you hit the big 40 yet?????

Happy B-day, hope your day was special!

• comettose
    15 years ago

Have a good one!

• horton
    15 years ago

Hearty Har Har m' old Marine.
    Hope you have an outstanding anniversary of you birth day, even if you get tired counting all the years that have passed.
    Just do as I do and have a little nap between scores!
    "Horton"

• semper_fi
    15 years ago

Thanks everyone. I did have a incredibly fun surprise getaway weekend thanks to my better half. I will have to share some funny stories about our adventures when time allows.

Jeanner, yep... yesterday was indeed the 4-0 mile marker. You know you're getting old when a birthday is just another day though! ;-)

"Posted by chickadeedeedee z 6-7 ish Ohio (My Page) on Mon, Jul 14, 08 at 0:13"

Hmmmm........coincidence??? I think not. Camp Nappy, did I mention ya'll crack me up?!?!? Thanks again for *EVERYTHING*. :-)

• sheepco
    15 years ago

Darn! Missed another important day..........still recovering from my 30th !! high school reunion last weekend, sorry!

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

S

• youreit
    15 years ago

Whoa, I didn't notice the 0:13! How do you DO that, Chicka?! :D

Brenda

• chickadeedeedee
    Original Author
    15 years ago

LOL! Mikey did it! :-)

• maryo_nh
    15 years ago

Semper, best wishes from me too. Sorry I missed it! Here's to an absolutely excellent year! And two cakes to choose from. Cheers!

{{gwi:170574}}{{gwi:170575}}

:) Mary

• grandmapoo
    15 years ago

Ahhhh, happy belated birthday, Mark. :)

• catherinet
    15 years ago

Boy, I'm really late. Sorry! Hope it was the best ever!

• mrubinsnewpond
    15 years ago

Semper , havent been around here but a week now , but ive seen plenty of your responses and like most of what you have to add so keep it up and Happy B-day? But your my page says its the 13th of august what gives?

Funny how life is, i coulda swore in my twenties that when i was in my forties i'd still be chasing tail, how was i to know that id be 46 and chasing Fantail., LOL.

P.S. My best bud still wears his High and Tight and flies both of those beautiful flags in front of his house daily some day i'll snap a shot of he and his wife's(of course)
    front of the house its spectacular.( Thats my feminine said that just said that one.)

HBD
    Mike R.

• sleeplessinftwayne
    15 years ago

Happy Birthdays past and future, Semper! I hope that covers my failure to be on time this time, at least. Sandy

• semper_fi
    15 years ago

Sorry for being a little (re)tardy with a reply. It's been an interestink year for me. Thanks again all.

" But your my page says its the 13th of august what gives? "

You remember those TV commercials with a catchy jingle "I wanna be like Mike"? That's me! It's my way of imitating the great Sir Nappy. Plus I hate being front and center so I wrongly thought that I could go under the radar by changing dates around. Unfortunately, there's no foolin' the great folks around here. :-)

P.S.: Would love to see the photo of that salty leatherneck in front of his fort.