Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Moose Watch

Posted by sheepco MN z4 (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 10, 07 at 8:15

Hey, have you guys checked out pook ut's webcam site? Great pix of the moose that visit their pond! moosewatch.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Moose Watch

• Posted by youreit z9b CA Sunset z8-9 (My Page) on
    Tue, Jul 10, 07 at 13:17

I checked it out, but thanks for posting it again, Sarah, because I forgot to bookmark it! :D The "little" baby was so cute!!! And Primo (what a name!) is incredible. I can't even imagine what it's like to see a moose in person.

Brenda

o

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! We need some Mooses at Camp Nappy! :-)

Thanks for the link. Soooo cute! Mmmmmmmmoose lips.

o

"We need some Mooses at Camp Nappy!"

Comin' right up! How many ju want??? ;-)

Here is a link that might be useful: Got 'moose'???

o

LOL Semper. I can use that to keep my ~troll~ hair up. :-)

o

I see it's formulated for volume AND control...used to keep them quiet and in the yard where they belong?

o

LOL!@ used to keep them quiet and in the yard where they belong.

o

Thu, Jul 12, 07 at 11:45

LOL!! Good one, Sarah!

Brenda

o

What is the website link? Here is one for the National Geographic Grizzly Bear cam.

Here is a link that might be useful: Bear Cam

o

Sat, Jul 14, 07 at 10:52

It's moosewatch.com, CT. :D

Still waiting for that page to load, but I bet it'll be worth it!

Brenda

o

jeff corwin just said that the alaskan subspecies of moose are the largest of all! i just love that schnoz!

o

Wed, Jul 18, 07 at 12:39

I saw that episode, FTM! I love those big ol' spongy, fuzzy noses, too! LOL I'd give anything to be able to kiss one...and live to tell about it. :D

Brenda

o

and live to tell about it.

ah, now that is the ultimate question. computer, please calculate this. can you kiss a moose and live to tell about it?

o

When we lived in Wisconsin, in the woods, we had deer but not moose. Lots of deer. Our kitty insisted on stalking them, especially the buck. It was hilarious to see the 10 pound cat sneaking up on the very large deer. The deer don't have the ability to focus straight ahead so he would have to put his head down almost to the ground and try to focus cross eyed. I always wished I could capture it on film. Interesting to see other cats doing the same thing our Pookie did.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here