Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chickadeedeedee

The Camp Nappy ...

chickadeedeedee
15 years ago

Birdy, Bunny Bed and Breakfast believes in diversification. The management is proud to announce the addition of a Kitten Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Dinner, Snacks, Day Care, Cuddle Time Wing ...

Here is who we thought may be the cover girl for our updated brochure:
{{gwi:171385}}

Her name is Victoria and she is 11 days old.

A better photo soon come. :-)

Comments (14)

• youreit
    15 years ago

Vicky!!! You're a cute little bundle of deliciousness, aren't you? Awwww, I MISS having a kitten! Oops, sorry, Pookie.

Welcome home, Victoria!! :D

Brenda

• chickadeedeedee
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Rani thinks she's delicious! She keeps licking her.

Hmmmm .... Tastes like MILK!

This is HER kitten. Rani is camped out in front of Victoria's bed making sure she is safe. :-)

Baby Vicky has hiccups all the time probably because she drinks a half ounce or more of milk at a feeding ... every 30-45 minutes ... around the clock!

• maryo_nh
    15 years ago

What a snugglebaby! So cute! Awwwwwwwwwww...

Btw, who gives her the milk at night? And for how long are you going to keep that up? Chicka! You need volunteer helpers!

:) Mary

• bonz
    15 years ago

In reading all your stories and with all the critters coming to Camp Nappy, how do you come up with names for everyone? I have a hard time naming a new puppy every 10 years or so :)
    Bonz

• chickadeedeedee
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hiya. :-)

I dunno how exactly we come up with the names of our inmates ... I mean guests. This latest little one just looks like a Vicky?!?!?

Both Mike and I feed her at night. Her heated basket is on the night stand next to our bed. Who ever hears her first gets the honours. So far it is 50 / 50. :-) She will likely be eating on her own by the time she is 6-8 weeks old.

• youreit
    15 years ago

LOL!! @ Rani! That is SO precious!!!! I keep saying we need to get Roscoe her own kitty. Pookie won't put up with her, and the neighbor's cross-eyed Siamese is such a tease. He'll come to visit Roscoe at the fence, as if to say, "You can look, girl, but you can't touch! I'm far too delicious for your palate." LOL

Mmmm, all babies are delicious! I can't wait for Rani & Victoria pics. :D

Brenda

• jeanner
    15 years ago

Ahhhh... I think I'm IN LOVE!!!

• chickadeedeedee
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Rani **LOVES** her kitten! Mmmmmmmm tastes like milk!
    {{gwi:171386}}

Aunt Daisy watches over her too! {{gwi:171387}}

Daisy being the sweet girl she is ... gave little Victoria one of her rawhides this morning. Ya never know when ya need a good chew! :-)

• youreit
    15 years ago

LOL!!!!! That is precious!! Daisy is such a giving soul. I want to give her squeezes and kisses!

I see a Victoria Adventure section of the Camp Nappy website in your future. :D

Brenda

• chickadeedeedee
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Daisy gave Mike a delicious rawhide and three toys today. LOL!

That little kitten head (and whole body) is just perfectly sized for stuffing into one's mouth but neither one of the girls has tried it!

Just another thing that make you say Hmmmm!

• sleeplessinftwayne
    15 years ago

Oh, Chickie, the first thing I thought when you mentioned Daisy was her habit of absently stuffing kitties into her mouth. Are you saying Rani has aquired the habit now? Sandy

• chickadeedeedee
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Daisy is a very good teacher and Rani is an excellent pupil. They both do kitty stuffing, both shred plants, both yank bushes or trees and whatever from the ground, both stand in the pond or a bucket of water ... Rani also hands out doggy treats to her humans.

The only thing Rani will not do, thank God!, is chase bunnies, squirrels and birds and catch them. CD does.

• youreit
    15 years ago

LOL!!! @ head stuffing. I just get the most incredible visuals every time I think of that - Daisy carefully cupping the kitty head between her paws and drawing it slowly into her open mouth...letting the kitty flavor settle on the tongue for a bit (so to speak) before gently removing the kitty head and allowing it some oxygen. Rinse and repeat as needed. Mmmmm, delicious!

I need Daisy to teach Roscoe that standing in a bucket (or tub) of water is acceptable, especially during hot days. Roscoe will jump into the canal when we take her there, but she won't get in the gol' dang tub o' water! LOL

Brenda

• chickadeedeedee
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Mmmmmmmm. Delicious!
    {{gwi:171388}}

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars32 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz