Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A name change has been done.

Posted by pondmaninfl z9 FL (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 12, 06 at 21:52

Times change and so do names. Pondaholics Anonymous is now Marion County Water Garden Society. New name but the same club. There is one part of the club that will remain with the old name and that's the Yahoo!Group. Those Yahoo!s don't want to show for a meeting. :o)

The name "Pondaholics" will remain as what we are and therefore the domain will reflect that and remain as it is.

If anyone that reads this is in the Central Florida area, we would like to invite you to visit with us. Just go to Pondaholics.org and check the "Events" page. If you need directions, feel free to email me through the club website.

You don't have to join. If you have been bit by the pond bug, you are already a member.

G'day,
Scott

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A name change has been done.

I thought you meant you were changing your name to "Shirley" or somethin'...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here