Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sheepco

My new (pet) rock...

sheepco
13 years ago

Hi gang.... been gone awhile but only YOU can appreciate my new rock. I posted a couple photos in the gallery.

I was forced to barter 3 native (that's MN native) rain dances that must each produce greater than 1/4" of rain in exchange for moving that sucker. So far Mother Nature has come through, though I WILL swear it was my doing! (I think we're finally getting enough good moisture this year - NOT my doing :) ) The crops around here look great, the grass still needs to be mowed weekly, and the veggies are fabulous - except for the first year I have that blossom end rot in my tomatoes - I read that's a calcium deficiency, anybody know?

Also, anybody do Dock Dogs? I think my Kate would love it even with only three legs (for fun, not competively) so I'm researching it. The clip below is from an event in Hawaii that has some footage of Julie and her Chessie 'Caddis' - one of the top in the nation. She's a friend of my aunt. Would like your input if you've even seen or done it. Unfortunately there aren't many opportunties to see them in action here in rural MN.

S

Here is a link that might be useful: Dock Dogs Video

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!