Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chickadeedeedee

Sir! Happy Birthday, Sir!

chickadeedeedee
16 years ago

Sir! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEMPER FI! Sir!
*~*~*~*May ALL your dreams come true!*~*~*~*
All at Camp Nappy raise our hands, paws, fins, claws and wings in salute to our friend, Mr. Fi.
oooooooooooooRAH!

Comments (20)

• youreit
    16 years ago

MEGA DITTOS, SIR!!!! (Rechecking the birthday roster...) Why are you not on the list....Sir Bullwinkle? Friday the 13th!! Cripes, no wonder. :D

Hope you had/have a MAHVELOUS day, Dude!!!!!

Brocky

• grandmapoo
    16 years ago

Oh, happy happy day to a great guy!!!

~~~raising my pretend glass~~~

Best wishes to the best!!!

• sockmonkeyz6
    16 years ago

A belated wish for a very Happy Birthday for you Semper Fi! Musta been Happy where the heck are ya?

• chickadeedeedee
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Today IS Mr. Fi's BD! Same day, coincidentally, as Bastille Day in France AND the Mid-Atlantic Hermit Crab Challenge held at Virginia Beach. Sooooooooooooo many reasons to celebrate in one day, ehh? Mike posted the message late last night, at 11:13, dontchaknow. Sorry for any confusion.

C with 3 Ds

• scottspond
    16 years ago

Well.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE!!!!

Scott

• semper_fi
    16 years ago

Private second class Fi reporting, SIR!

An early bike ride, a mega pond project, and dinner with good friends and good wine to cap it off... what more can a dude ask for??? Well, I suppose being born on any day besides a Frenchie something or another would've been nice but such is life, no?! :-)

Posted @ 23:13. Mikey, you Sir crack me up! Guess I know what I need to do @ 13:13 sometimes next month! ;-)

• zinniachick
    16 years ago

I betcha Sweaterboy is wearing his birthday sweater.

Happy happy to a good friend.

fondly,
    Zinnia the Chick

• chickadeedeedee
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hi Semper.

Glad you had fun on your BD! There was a fireworks display in our community last night. What the heck? Must have been some sort of Semper Celebration. :-)

Just between the two of us, Mikey really wanted to post this thread at 0:13 but he was already literally falling asleep in the chair while waiting for 23:13. LOL! That's my Sir Nappy.

13:13? Next month? ????????????? Don't know whatcha mean. We'll be out of town. :-)

C3D

• jeanner
    16 years ago

And as usual, Happy Belated Birthday. Glad to hear it was good.

Now tell us about this mega pond project!

• sheepco
    16 years ago

Sounds like you had a great day. Belated birthday wishes here too!

• catherinet
    16 years ago

Sorry I missed it Semper. Hope it was alot of fun!

• semper_fi
    16 years ago

Thanks again all.

Jeanner, the project was suppose to be "finished" this weekend. HA, HA!!! Pictures to come hopefully before the end this decade (if I'm lucky).

Z-Chick, you realize that our friendship will be officially null after 09/09/07, right??? Looking at the schedule, it sez Pittsburgh @ Cleveland . RAH!

• fairy_toadmother
    16 years ago

late again! happy bday, semper!!!!!

• horton
    16 years ago

Happy Birthday to yooose!
    The RCG Squadron was on their way down there to give you their greetings on your birthday, but due to inclement weather over Oheeho [ brought on by hot air coming from a toxic neighbour] the birds decided to return back to base, unfulfilled, but still happily singing the squadrons greetings song.

" We don't care when we're flying high.
    Down through the clouds we'd spy Fi guy.
    Then down we'd go gliding loose,
    Just to give him his Birthday Goose!"

Regards and apologies,
    Adj Mogali.

• maryo_nh
    16 years ago

And a VERY happy VERY belated birthday from me also! Semper, you gotta do the wine thing over again because of all the belated wishes.

And it turns out, you also share the special day with our youngest DD. She got married last Saturday. Chicka, them fireworks were for her and her brandnew DH! Nothing to do with Semp! Sorry!

:) Mary

• sheepco
    16 years ago

Ooohhh Mary! Congrats on the new SIL! Wishing the best for the happy couple! S

• zinniachick
    16 years ago

Aw, don't be nervous, Semper. The Stealers won't suffer long. The Browns will make it a quick win.

• youreit
    16 years ago

Congrats to your DD, Mary!! And belated birthday wishes to her, too!

Brenda

• sleeplessinftwayne
    16 years ago

I really am late on this one. Sorry about that. I just may have a nice cold drink to celebrate and wish you a happy belated birthday. Sounds like a winner to me. Sandy

• semper_fi
    16 years ago

"Aw, don't be nervous, Semper. The Stealers won't suffer long. The Browns will make it a quick win."

Hmmmmm..... a refresher course for all Browns fans! ;-)

Congrats MaryO! Knew there had to be a GOOD reason for them fireworks than some random grunt! :-)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES