Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ademink_gw

Hey....whatever happened to...

ademink
17 years ago

...Adrea aka isis nebthet (sp?)? I just suddenly realized she's gone! I know, slow on the draw. lol

Comments (10)

• fairy_toadmother
    17 years ago

she popped in about a month ago, maybe two?? i can't remember the thread she posted to.

• grandmapoo
    17 years ago

Here's the one I remember:
    RE: Animals in the News

Posted by isis_nebthet 8b/11suns SoCA (My Page) on Thu, Apr 20, 06 at 4:45

She may have posted since, but Brenda's "Animals in the News" topic is very active. :)

• jeanner
    17 years ago

I think she replied on the post about the cost of vets. And then disappeared again.

Adrea, come out, come out, where ever you are!

• youreit
    17 years ago

LOL Like she's hunkered down in the corner, just waiting to jump out (or in). Hey, maybe she's training for the hybrid version of the Iditarod! :D

I also wonder how Theresa is doing. The last I heard, she was making koi watches and selling them on eBay. She's probably living in the Riviera now!

Brenda

• sockmonkeyz6
    17 years ago

I started thinking that she had not been on here for a while after I heard on the news about a woman killed by her wolf-dog hybrids and started fearfully to wonder. I'm not trying to start anything or worry anybody, but you have to wonder when you hear that kind of stuff and she hasn't been around, ya know? I wish she would pop up here soon.

• fairy_toadmother
    17 years ago

brenda, i hear from theresa occassionally. though not as much. theresa is a very supportive carin gperson. i miss her over here. they have some auto and sport watches up right now.

nto to push adrea aside, by no means! just thought this would be a good time to let you know. yep, the vet cost one is the one i was thinking of, i believe. there was a somewhat judgemental post a long time ago toward adrea's companions. i was afraid that made her move on. i was glad to see her pop back in. probably very busy. i saw posts occassionally in aquariums, but i haven't been there in awhile.

• youreit
    17 years ago

I'm so glad to hear Theresa's keeping in touch, FTM! I do miss her sweetness around here. :)

Where did you hear about that story, Sockmonkey? That's scary stuff. I can't imagine Adrea being taken down by anything, let alone her puppies. Oh, yeah, she had puppies! I almost forgot about that. She must be busy cuddling. :D

Makes me wonder about people sometimes, FTM. They must not be very happy with their own lives to have the time to judge others.

Brenda

• ademink
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I doubt from the heading of this post that she knows we're screaming for her. LOL I'm going to start a new thread.

• sockmonkeyz6
    17 years ago

Brenda,I heard it on the news one night as I was watching TV. It was a month or so ago. If I remember, it was in Ohio somewhere. The lady's daughter said they found her in the pen and that they didn't think the animals should be destroyed because their mother would not have wanted that. I'm sure Theresa's fine though, she had a handle on her hybrids it sounded like from her posts!
    Debbie

• isis_nebthet
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

So I was doing this google search....and this thread is old as old can be. I am still alive and kicking though :) My daughter is in kindergarten and I am in Indiana again. I even added a pic for everyone lol..

Sponsored
GardenWise
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Award Winning Metro D.C. Landscape Architecture & Design Build Firm