Are We Ready to Play Caption This?

comettose
16 years ago

Is anyone game? If yes, please caption this:

{{gwi:171744}}

Comments (72)

• bonnieblueyes
    16 years ago

"Hey Whatcha doin in there? Can i help? Need me to kick it? You ain't stuck are you?"

Bonnie

• jeanner
    16 years ago

"Tell me again where those 180 horses are????"

or

"Ah come on, let me kick start it for you!"

• sheepco
    16 years ago

"Sparkplug? Looks like a carrot to me......"

• comettose
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Don't despair, I didn't learn about horse power in a day either.

• youreit
    16 years ago

Paramedics are on the way, Earl, but now that I've got you here...will you PuhLEEZE stop calling me Lassie?!

Brenda

• bonnieblueyes
    16 years ago

LOL @ Brenda's "My little Mechanic" thats hilarious! Bonnie

• isis_nebthet
    16 years ago

If you'd just put it in neutral I'd pull and it would be way more reliable....

• chickadeedeedee
    16 years ago

{{gwi:171173}}My Little Mechanic wins all the votes at Camp Nappy. The thread is all yours. Thanks.

Mikey

• youreit
    16 years ago

Thanks, Camp folks! Hey, since I just won it last time, I hope it's alright if I pass my win on to Bonita Bonnie! You go, girl! :D

Brenda

• chickadeedeedee
    16 years ago

WooooooHoooooooo! Miss Bonnie! All ya gots to do is post a picture and the rest of us will dazzle you with our captions. LOL! :-)

A very fine choice Brenda. :-)

C and 3 Ds

• bonnieblueyes
    16 years ago

Sorry y'all i dont know how to move things around from one spot to another yet. Im not very computer savvy! LOL.....Remember i just found out about spell check and how to use italics. I also type with two fingers, LOL...I need more computer lessons from my pond buddies :-) (Hint Hint)

Alright Miss Brandy where did you come up with that OTHER name? Only moma calls me that when im in trouble! LOL...I still cant edit my member page. I contacted them (GardebWeb) and they did some stuff for me but i want to add my own stuff and make it more personal and friendly. Whats up with that?!

Glad to see you Chickadeedeedee :-)

Hope someone else has a funny picture cause if its left up to me we are in deep doody :-0~~~~~~Bonnie

• comettose
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Can't leave a fellow ponder in deep doodie so here goes:

Caption This

{{gwi:171772}}

• sheepco
    16 years ago

"The Steroid Experiment was going well until they noticed the evil stare in little Herb's eyes when they served up kitten chow instead of fresh meat."

• hnladue
    16 years ago

"Honey, I Blew Up the Kitten!!"

• bonnieblueyes
    16 years ago

New Miracle Grow for kitties but please get a bigger kittie pan!!

Thank you so much for getting me out of the deep doodie! :-)
    Bonnie

• youreit
    16 years ago

(Sorry for bailing on you, folks! Went out of town for the weekend! Thanks for stepping up, CT. :D)

The finishing touches were almost complete on his whole-house makeover, as Mr. Stevens prepared to place his owners (and their pesky children) in the curio cabinet.

Brenda

• jeanner
    16 years ago

Where in the world are you getting these pictures CT??? They are pretty amazing!

Sorry, no caption, now I'm car shopping brain dead.

• comettose
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Oh my - ALL so funny but after much thought the winner is:

"The Steroid Experiment was going well until they noticed the evil stare in little Herb's eyes when they served up kitten chow instead of fresh meat."

as much as I would like to put pesky neighbors (and their brats) in the curio!

• semper_fi
    16 years ago

LOL! Thank you Sir Nappy for the new 'puter wallpaper material! The funniest part (to me) is that the said vehicle is a Dodge Colt!!! Very clever, no?!

• sheepco
    16 years ago

Thanks CT!
    Next for your consideration:

{{gwi:171774}}

• youreit
    16 years ago

The researchers realized the error of their ways when it was too late - mirrors and turtles don't mix.

Brenda

• comettose
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Holy shat, if I told you once I told you a thousand times, please knock before entering. A turtle needs a little privacy when the shell is down around the ankles!

• sheepco
    16 years ago

Hey sports fans,

The original 'Wave'

Go Vikings!(I'm not picking myself either!)

• jeanner
    16 years ago

Sheepco, you beat me to it!

Except I was going to say it was a Bengal fan doing the wave (they're a bit slow don't you know :^)

• youreit
    16 years ago

...and Mr. Cheng was never heard from again.

Brenda

• semper_fi
    16 years ago

It was November 5th, 2008 and migration season had been over for many weeks. Even so, Charlie wisely decided to make a run for it as soon as he learned the news that Hillary was now president elect.

• sheepco
    16 years ago

LOL! I'm gonna give it alittle more time!

• comettose
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Touchdown!

• youreit
    16 years ago

Tony Stewart's stunt man for the Old Spice commercials. :D

Brenda

(LOL @ Fi guy's comment!!)

• sheepco
    16 years ago

jeanner, hat's off to you!

Bengal fan doing the wave (they're a bit slow don't you know :^)

The last part is priceless! Much more creative than my comment!

• sheepco
    16 years ago

Might be time to give the game a break while we get to our fall yard work?

• jeanner
    16 years ago

Uh oh - I really am not prepared! And I've spent the last three days taking care of my mother so I haven't been online much. I will try to get something posted soon .... but if CT (or anyone) has any more great pics, please feel free to step up!

• sheepco
    16 years ago

Here's one of my favorite photos, hope you don't mind jean.

{{gwi:165665}}

• comettose
    Original Author
    16 years ago

The sleeping kitty dreamed of chasing bobbins.

• youreit
    16 years ago

I am SEW relaxed right now....*purrrrr*

Brenda

• comettose
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I've turned to stone waiting for my Mommy to return:-)

• jeanner
    16 years ago

Hey I know that sweet face! And that is exactly what it's been like for her for several weeks now ... poor kitty. I am so sorry for letting the ball drop, I've been pre-occupied and very busy. I do have a picture to post though, I'll get it uploaded now!

• sheepco
    16 years ago

Little did jean know that Bandit was actually absorbing potent energy from the Singer for her next adventure in marauding.

• maryo_nh
    16 years ago

I found this when looking for a birthday cake for Sandy. Now, I'm posting this as comic relief for Thanksgiving week, but I won't be home, so I'm going to leave the judging to, eh, lemmesee, jeanner! You're it! (No Brenda, not you. Unless you clear it with Jean).

{{gwi:171775}}

:) Mary

• youreit
    16 years ago

LOL!!! Delicious, and WAY better than cake!

"Superman felt better than he had in years, but he still had that nagging feeling that something wasn't 'right.'"

Brenda

• sheepco
    16 years ago

"I'm gonna get me some CAKE!"

• jeanner
    16 years ago

Cute picture! And I think Sheepco takes the cake! Or maybe youreit's it! Hell, I can't decide so whoever wants to post next - go for it!

That'll teach Mary to leave me in charge :^)

• comettose
    Original Author
    16 years ago

They are both great but not sure that is Superman - check out that grin.....looks like The Joker!

• youreit
    16 years ago

All I know is that he must have some ripped abs to be able to pose for pics like that. :D

I bet he DOES have a sweet tooth, though! Sarah, if/when you're not too busy with holiday stuff, let 'er rip! Or post a pic, whichever. LOL

Brenda

• sheepco
    16 years ago

Caption this?

{{gwi:171789}}

But I'm giving it 'til the weekend, everybody's too busy. Sure glad I don't have to clean MY house - I'm going to the folks!

Happy Turkey Day, and I hope you all are blessed with many reasons to be thankful, as I am.

Sarah

• jeanner
    16 years ago

The latest in bathroom trends - the fleur-de-leak motif.

• youreit
    16 years ago

When urinal a BIG holiday rush, choose peace of mind with our quick and easy Pollination Stations.

Brenda

• comettose
    Original Author
    16 years ago

LMAO at both of those - they can't be beat! I can't even think of anything for crying out loud!

OK lame try: The Venus Fly Trap was temporarily out of order, but the Lady Slipper needed watering.

• sheepco
    16 years ago

All good captions, but I think we still need to rest a bit.
    Your-it WINS, CONGRATS!!!, but let's wait 'til we're bored after the holidays. Then start a new thread.
    Thanks for playing...
    Sarah

• youreit
    16 years ago

Amen, and thanks, Sarah! :D

Brenda