Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happiest of birthdays, Mr. Fi!!!!

Posted by youreit z9b CA Sunset z8-9 (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 13, 07 at 10:42

I hope this date is right!! If not, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, anyway! LOL

We really hope you have a wonderful day, and that you get all your heart desires! Thank you BIG TIME for always remembering our b-days, and just for being a thoughtful kinda guy.

(Ok, where are the sweater comments, Z-Chick? LOL)

Best wishes to you, Semper Dude!

[Insert fancy flash presentation here]

B to the randy
R to the ockie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happiest of birthdays, Mr. Fi!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. FI!!!!! Hope you have a great day!!
Bonnie

o

Holy crap! My plan backfired and now I'm getting old QUICK! LOL!!! I guess I forgot to change the fake birthday date on "my page" that was suppose to help to avoid drawing unnecessary attention to myself! Aug. 13th happened to be the date that came to mind because it happens to be the birthday of two forum faves who who deserve such attention! :-)

But thank you ladies nonetheless.

We now return you to your regular programming.

o

A Belated Happy Birthday Mr. Fi!

Thanks!

- Rani Nappy

o

I think Z-Chick will agree that is one smart not-so-little pup!

o

• Posted by youreit z9b CA Sunset z8-9 (My Page) on
    Tue, Aug 14, 07 at 12:13

DOH!!! I thought that birth date seemed "off".

LOL @ Rani's taste! I guess if you withhold water long enough, puppies will drink out of anything. *giggling & running...which is hard to do at the same time*

Brenda

o

Animal abuse! But you can try all you like, Ima, when pupgirl lifts her pretty head she declares her loyalty to the Cleveland Browns: Woof! Woof!

Push that bowl over to the stairs and give it a nudge, there's a good girl.

o

i thought we did this already? if not, and even if so, happpy bday!

o

Yes we did. Brandus! Pay attention girl! Make a note or something! It however proves how much we love our Semper guy. We wish you a happy birthday every month!

Semper, this is going to get you every year, you know. You know how we are! We won't give up congratulating you anyway! As long as SOME of us know the real date you're not safe anyway.So you might as well own up to the real day!
*Or risk me telling everybody... I have it on my little list... right behind the list of all my user names and passwords... in my little green notebook... heehee...*
*keeping an eye on the driveway to check for whitecoats*

So, coming up in September, are Sarah (sheepco) (the 5th) and Andrea (ademink) (the 30th).

*Next time I'm really bored I'll see if I can update my little list... heehee...*

:) Mary

o

• Posted by youreit z9b CA Sunset z8-9 (My Page) on
    Tue, Aug 21, 07 at 12:41

Mary, you're an inspiration! I've started my list as of the 13th. :D I really hate missing birthdays, because I know how wonderful it feels when people remember. :)

Brenda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here