Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
maryo_nh

Today's birthdays!

maryo_nh
15 years ago

CHICADEEDEEDEEDEEDEEDEEDEE! AND MIKEADEEDEEDEEDEEDEE!

Is it today? Is it? Is it?

HHHHHAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYY BBBBBBBBIIIIIIRRRRRRRTTTTTHHHHDDDDDDAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

Lemme find you a nice cake. Hold on.

Aha! Here's one with an amount of chocolate appropriate for the occasion!

{{gwi:171862}}

* Btw, Semper? You're on the forum list for today? I thought yours was in July? *

:) Mary

Comments (18)

• chickadeedeedee
    15 years ago

OMG Mary! It is indee-dee-dee our BDee! We certainly don't mind sharing it with our *very* bestest friend Semper! We can all get regulated for insulin together after indulging in your lovely cake. :-)

Thanks sooooooooooooo very much! x 13!

~Camp Nappy Mgmt.~

• semper_fi
    15 years ago

Happy Birthday to Mr. & Mrs. Sir Nappy on this 13th second, of the 13th minute, of the 13th hour, of the 13th day, of the 13th Month (HUH?! OK, I got carried away....again!). Ju two are celebrating the big 39 (13x3), no? RAH!!!

MaryO, may I suggest DEEEEEEECAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF! :-)

NOTE TO SELF: Remember to change your listed birthday on Gardenweb when you get home from work.

• annedickinson
    15 years ago

Happy Birthday to all 3 of you or 2 or whomever is actually celebrating!! That cake is something else!! Trying to upload right now! :-)
    Anne

• chickadeedeedee
    15 years ago

Thanks Anne! The more the merrier. :-)

LOL! Mr. Semper. We ~know~ the timing of your post was 113% coincidence, wasn't it?!?!?

We're actually celebrating roughly 13 x 8.64~ish. I am a very old half a century chick and Mike is a hot -n- handsome 50!

Sooooooooooooo here's to you ... {{gwi:171863}}

Thanksh fer everthin, Semper! ~hic~
    :-)

~Us~

• catherinet
    15 years ago

Happy Birthday you 2 (or 3)!!
    Wow.......what a cake Mary! Let the party begin!!
    Have a great one you 2 (or 3)!!! :)

• semper_fi
    15 years ago

LOL! Shure shing ShikaD!

Yeah, that cake is sooooooooo wrong! Mmmmmmm....... CARBBBBB HELL! But screw it.... I'll take 2 pieces... one for each celebratee!

*Doin' a 13 gun salute as the neighbors call the po-lice*

• youreit
    15 years ago

Oh, MAN!!! I'm SO SORRY I missed your day, Mr. & Mrs. Nappy Supreme!!! Many amulets from Roscoe headed your way (don't hog them all, Mr.; the Mrs. needs some, too). :D

*cranking up the theme to Hawaii 5-0...and wondering how much of that cake I can stuff into my mouth, a la kitty head stuffing, before someone complains....*

Book 'em, Daisy!

LOL!!!! @ Jarhead Red!!!!!!!!

Brenda

• jeanner
    15 years ago

I knew I was missing something yesterday ... is it too late to get a slice of that cake ??????

Happy Belated - I hope it was wonderful, you deserve it!

• sleeplessinftwayne
    15 years ago

Ditto to all the remarks above. Oh, Maryo. You are feeding my addiction to chocolate! I once carried around a newspaper clipping that said too much chocolate was poisonous. I got more chocolate to myself that way. Happy Birthday Chickie and Mike! Sandy

• chickadeedeedee
    15 years ago

OY! Thanks all! LOL that you should mention the amulets, Brenda. I woke up this morning with a ~fairly~ fresh hunk of rawhide on my shoulder. Mike had many more but who am I to question the Amulet High Priestess? She knows what she's doing. (Frightening isn't it?!?!?)

There's still some cake and we found another bottle of vino. {{gwi:171864}}

Now how did THAT happen? 8-) Enjoy!

$$$ from the sales of the wine go toward the Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation. One can purchase wine or just make a donation directly.

Here is a link that might be useful: Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation

• youreit
    15 years ago

Awesome link, Chicka! I'm wondering, are those students in the top pic learning about the chemistry of wine and how to properly bottle a jarhead? Check's in the mail!! :D

LOL!!! @ the Amulet High Priestess! How the heck does she KNOW? Amaising Daisy!

And LOL @ Sandy's newspaper clipping! Brilliant!

Brandy

• horton
    15 years ago

Ah darn those slow dog teams! Sometimes the news takes a tad too long to reach us up here in the hinterland.
    Happy birthday to you all anyway, though we are slightly confused about the Semp have dual birthday rights?
    But that's not a problem as confusion rains up here, mostly though, it snows!

We have to find a better server, Nanook aint doin' as good as he/she [never could tell the difference with all those hides hiding everything] is slowing right down in bringing the news.
    How's that President Nixon doing these days. Last we heard up here was he was a peach!!??
    Mogli Adj, RCG, etc, etc, etc.

• sheepco
    15 years ago

Best of belated wishes from me too!!!

Can't go anywhere without missing all the excitement around here!)

Sarah

• chickadeedeedee
    15 years ago

Yo Brenda. There's a history and protocol for the Jarhead Red wine. If you go to their .com website you can read all about it.

Hiya Horton. Hope all is well in the permafrost. Ahhhh .. The snow be a melted now, so I suspect that would slog down the dog teams. The RCG could have dropped the poop about the BDs but they were busy here with a raid on the TN this last week. Bless them all! :-) Ya didn't miss much. Same ol' same ol' at Camp Nappy. Thanks for the BD greeting.

Mr. Nixon is indeed peachy. Rumor has it that Hawaii may soon be added as a State. We'll see.

Mr. Semper is trying to avoid his real BD I suspect to distance himself from the Bastille Day celebrations. He is MORE than welcome to become a 13th Day Adventist or Celebrant with us. When ya think of it ... One cannot celebrate the birth of Mr. Fi enough, can one? 13 oooooRAH!salute!

Hi Sarah. Thanks for the wishes. How's your boo boo foot / ankle bootie coming along? Hi Herb! Speaking of which, when IS Herb's BD? We should celebrate him too! :-)

C3D

• semper_fi
    15 years ago

"Speaking of which, when IS Herb's BD?"

August 22 maybe???. It appears that some of those shepherd cats still consider themselves to be from Australia, mates. Ironically, looks like Herb first registered on GW on that same dang Frenchy holiday!! :-)

• sheepco
    15 years ago

Duh.....Tune in tomorrow, I honestly can't remember, he's been a fixture here on the farm for so long, I can't remember a day when he wasn't there for a cuddle! I'll look it up and get back to you. (Shame on me)

S

• chickadeedeedee
    15 years ago

Well until we know otherwise ....
    Happy Birthday, Herb!
    ~*~*~*May all your lamby dreams come true!*~*~*~

Sheepishly Camp Nappy :-)

• youreit
    15 years ago

LOL!!! Yay, I finally get to wish my favorite farm kitty a happy birthday!!! Herb, you are still delicious after all these years. Do you work out? *pat on the hiney*

Brenda