Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
maryo_nh

Ima, call Chica please

maryo_nh
17 years ago

Sweetie, your bday is coming up soon but I won't be home to send my congrats, hugs, and kisses! So here they are already!

Happy Birthday!

(((hugs)))

xxkissesxx

You're the best and I want to thank you one more time for your support to us when we lost Sasha, and to everybody else with whatever problem or loss we're experiencing.

Love,

:) Mary

Comments (38)

• hnladue
    17 years ago

Happy Birthday to a wonderful person!!!

XXOO!!!

• sheepco
    17 years ago

I don't know when it is, but ditto!

Best wishes to you for many more years of life, love and laughter!

• ademink
    17 years ago

HUGE birthday hugs and bazillions of dollars....LOL. You are a wonderful, kind and generous person and it's my true pleasure to "know" you!!!

• fairy_toadmother
    17 years ago

HAPPY BDAY!!! to the one i just love to bounce ideas off of and who gives so much hope and help to those here, there, and abroad!!!!

• jeanner
    17 years ago

Is it today?? Please say yes as I waited until midnight to post this (but then I am always late so it was probably yesterday :^(

Happy Birthday C3D, I hope it is absolutely wonderful, you deserve the best!

• sleeplessinftwayne
    17 years ago

Have a happy, happy b-day. Or, if this is too late I hope you had a happy. Sandy

• horton
    17 years ago

Many Happy Returns Chicka-ricka-doddle-doo-one-dee-plus-two.
    Now...... return to the light.......return to the light....... r e t u r n t o t h e l i g h t.....R E T U R N.......

• youreit
    17 years ago

I don't think it's today. I keep checking the birthdays here, but....WHEN IS IT??

Ok, I'll just say it now. LOL

Hope you have a glorious day of your birth, Miss C3D! You've given hope to so many on this forum with your knowledge and love of animals! THANK YOU! You are dearly missed.

Brenda

• semper_fi
    17 years ago

Jeanner, you get partial credit. Today IS the day... but not only for the callee, our beloved Ms. C3D, but also for the caller Mr. Ima! Now how cool is that?! Happy birthday to both of you.

BTW, the birthday boy & girl are on a 3+ hour tour and will BOTH return to the forum when they return. :-)

To celebrate their day, the Canadian Goosi just released a somewhat new sequel to the 80's blockbuster hit Top Goosi.

NOTE TO DIALUP USERS: File is 0.63MB and will take 1-2 minutes to download with slower connections.

• sheepco
    17 years ago

Happy B-Day to you too M..., er, Ima! Hope you both had a wonderful day! :)

• sockmonkeyz6
    17 years ago

Can't beat Semper's production which was totally great, but Happy birthday from me too!

• fairy_toadmother
    17 years ago

semper, you are so creative! i just love george, btw.

add on to earlier post: happy bday you big green stalk!

• horton
    17 years ago

Semper Hitchcock,
    Top Goosi...Top drawer production.
    The suspense was enthralling by George!

The flight crew had a gander and loved it to bits.
    Then sat down and viewed the video with much honking and flapping of wings.

That poor gander will never be the same!?

The C.O. has decided to use the video in the training of the new fledglings to the RCG [ Armaments still diapered of course until their aim improves].

Wonderful how you caught the "Happy Birthday" sign writing so well. That isn't smoke we use,you know, it's steam from our after-burners, unique to the RCG.

Thank you for incorporating the RCG into a great video, we were proud to be part of the Birthday celebrations over Oheeho.

Mogali. Adj, RCG,
    MoM & MSaHP.etc, etc, etc.

• grandmapoo
    17 years ago

Happy Happy Happy birthday(s)!!!! (I'm late again)

Mark, you never fail to make me laugh when I'm needing a good one! :)

• youreit
    17 years ago

How the heck could I forget the celery!? I hope you 2 love geese had a mahvelous day, dahlinks! You know you mean something when the Semper Goose-ii Guy-ii produces a video just for you! :D

We love ya, babes! (And I love what you've done with George, SGG-ii!)

The Artist Formerly Known as Brandy

• jeanner
    17 years ago

Well if that's what it takes to get Semper back here, I think C3D and Nappy (sorry to leave you out) should have birthdays every day!

But what's it gonna take to get C3D back?????

Semper, loved the credits, does that mean I should quit my day job????

• semper_fi
    17 years ago

"Semper, loved the credits, does that mean I should quit my day job???? "

Jeanner, from what I've seen, your photos can put many professional photographer's work to shame. But then again, your hobby is probably like woodworking for me. It wouldn't give you as much enjoyment if you had to do it for a living.

LOL MSM Mogul. You sir ain't right! :-)

• fairy_toadmother
    17 years ago

another note to semper on the credits...i decided to mention it after the reminder. semper sir, your faith in my stunt abilities is overwhelming. i might add i made it through summer semester without a one!

• ademink
    17 years ago

OMG, That is just hilarious!!! Hey, I'm in charge of wardrobing! Whoohoo!!!! Paratrooper pants for everyone!

Ok Mark, so I still don't know...do you do this stuff for a living? You should!

• fairy_toadmother
    17 years ago

andrea, your 80's is showing :)

• Ima_Celery
    17 years ago

Thank you all sincerely for your birthday wishes.

I agree with you Brandy. A genuine Semper Goose-ii Guy-ii Stalker Production® video made in collaboration with the MoM & MSaHP.etc, etc, etc. is an unexpected surprise. Thanks Semper.

We are not worthy! :-)

Mike

• semper_fi
    17 years ago

"Ok Mark, so I still don't know...do you do this stuff for a living? "

Negative... not even close. Sadly, there just doesn't seem to be much demand for Flash designers specializing in 80's movie spoofs! LOL!

Evel Toad Motha Knievel, no death and/or pride defying stunts all summer??? No leaps of faith through a closed glass door? No reverse triple somersaults? No...

Who would've thunked it! :-)

• chickadeedeedee
    17 years ago

Thanks to the RCG for NOT being directly overhead while we were sailing on Lake Erie.

Thanks to the Semper_Fi Central Command Film Production Studios, Inc. for capturing the moment for all eternity! :-)

Thanks all for your kind birthday wishes.

C3D

• horton
    17 years ago

Mr Ima Celery and Chicka-rick-a-doodle-doo,
    How wunnerfully wunnerful to hear from you.
    Come back soon and join in the fun,
    you're really missed around here...... by everyone.
    You know we just think the world of you two
    From the RCG Flying Crew.

• ademink
    17 years ago

I so totally LOOOVED the 80s. hehe Not the clothing, mind you...but the music - oh yeah!

andrea

• fairy_toadmother
    17 years ago

HI, CHICKA!!!!! wonderful to hear from you. we miss you much.

just wait, semper...dr. bunson honeydew is enrolled in ORGANIC chemistry this semester...bruuuhaaahaaa, time now to invent another carbon creature. no flying stunts, i think i will just collapse from shocking textbook prices. you shall see an obituary in the national mirror..."student swallows field pack while leaving class. brown dye on teeth and extended stomach support conclusion."

• sheepco
    17 years ago

Semper, finally got to see the video here at work (couldn't get it downloaded all the way at home). WONDERFUL!

• semper_fi
    17 years ago

"I so totally LOOOVED the 80s. hehe Not the clothing, mind you...but the music "

Yeah, the music WAS awesome... but what the heck was wrong with the clothing??? (he asks with his shirt collar turned up!!!)

• maryo_nh
    Original Author
    17 years ago

*snigger*

Hi Chicka! Now don't go away again! Never Ever So Long! PS Chicko, happy bday to you too! I didn't know you was twins. But it's now noted in my secret files.

:) Mary

* Thanks Semper Teufelhund for the video and credits! I really should get those speakers connected again. I think. Soon.

• fairy_toadmother
    17 years ago

doubling you pastel polos again, semper?

• youreit
    17 years ago

I'm imagining a former Marine with a Flock of Seagulls hair swoop....and I'm a little frightened by it.

*sewing* How many shoulder pads are considered "too many"?

Brenda

• jeffahayes
    17 years ago

I always figured when the petite lady starts to look like she's about to donn a helmet and go hunker down on a gridiron, those shoulder pads are getting a BIT excessive.

Then again, with those RCG flying about in vast numbers, perhaps we should ALL be donning helmets? :)

• semper_fi
    17 years ago

"doubling you pastel polos again, semper?"

What can I say??? I guess "you see my true colors shining through".... and "you might think I'm crazy" but it's a fact that "every girl goes crazy for a sharped dressed man".

• sleeplessinftwayne
    17 years ago

Why did I suddenly flash on a Zoot Suit?

• youreit
    17 years ago

What a feeling! You're the inspiration for thousands of 80s orphans everywhere, Fi guy!

And the sailors say,
    Brandy

• semper_fi
    17 years ago

That's just the way it...
    Some things never change...

• fairy_toadmother
    17 years ago

i love that song! i'll be singing it all night now.

the first i ever heard of a zoot suit was like 2 years ago....i must say he looked good too, though not an everday attire. my friend was going swing dancing.

• youreit
    17 years ago

Ahhh, ska! Gotta love it. Swing dancing is a blast!

Brenda

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner